More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by headzor headzor

Where did it all start?

My next door neighbour Faye

** Authors note: Faye is a very confident BBW and has no qualms of taking what she wants. She is very demanding and greedy. Can you resist her? **

** Note Two: I have decided to write out the existing partner in this story, it will take some time. **

This morning started like any other; wake up alone in bed. Your wife Asha had divorced you six months ago after you caught her cheating. She was a bitch, but damn she looked nice. You had hopes she wouldn't do this but she was just too self absorbed not to. She was short, thin, had a perky butt and boobs and a great face. She was fit, lean and very attractive. You both exercised a lot together, and while there was a dip in your routine after you kicked her out, you had quickly fought back hard against the depression and were fitter than ever.

You miss doing things with her, your strength allowed you to get quite physical with her which she loved. Or seemed to.

Still, you were a single man now, and refused to lament and wallow in self pity.

As for yourself you measure in at 5'10" and currently cutting your fat percentage down to enter your first ever body building competition. You know it's a little silly and self centered but it's something you have always wanted to do. Your had some clearly defined abs and your muscles were an impressive size.

It was just after 6am, so you got up and showered then dressed for breakfast. Your job was great; working for one of the worlds largest companies as a manager you got to work from home whenever you liked. Early on when you had started to work from home you found that getting a lot more work done was much easier now and so you were more than happy to stay home most days. Breakfast being done you decide to get an early start.

***

After a couple of hours and several frustrating meetings you hear your doorbell ring.

"Oh great who's that?" You think.

You do a quick check, making sure to at least have some pants on, but your shirt was on the couch on the other side of the room.

'Damn' you think. You then open the door.

You knew it was sunny but what greeted you was positive radiance.

"Oh hello! How are you? You must be my new neighbour. I'm Faye!"

Your eyes focus on her and you smile automatically. You numbly take her proffered hand in your own. You barely notice the woman has an accent.

"Hey i'm John, nice to meet you!"

How does her hand feel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)