More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

What family member do you write about?

My hot aunt

One my most current themes in my stories was my aunt Britney Doe. She’s the younger sister of my dad and is hell fire hot, she has a perfect body with a nice round ass and a big pair of silicon tits they she got from her husband. She got them before the divorce that is, but in my stories I always make it so that she had always been single and loving it. I had masturbated many times thinking of her, in fact, it was thanks to catching a pick of her in the shower that my awakening had happened.

With a sudden struck of inspiration I begging to write my story. It’s about my aunt that instead of being in her forties she is 35 and in her prime with blonde hair instead of her dull drown, she would be visiting town for a few days for some event or another and she would be staying at my parents house, not having seen her nephew for a few years she was very surprised to see him turned into a handsome young man. In the shock she would let slip a lust full stare and would touch me a little to much, since she was such a young cock loving cougar.

The struck of inspiration suddenly ended and I didn’t knew what to write next.

Not like it matters really, I could finish it later when I got back from school.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)