More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fappy_McFap_Fap Fappy_McFap_Fap

Who is the message from?

My girlfriend, Hailey

I smile, seeing Hailey's name appear on my screen, and I tap on the snap she sent me, unleashing the contents. Immediately, I feel my soft cock harden as I find myself staring at my girlfriend's incredible breasts. I almost let out a bit of drool, from both my mouth and my cock. Quickly screenshotting, I close the message and send back a photo of my cock, hoping that this could lead to a booty call.

She doesn't open it. At first I assume she's taking more photos for me, but as the minutes tick by and my cock softens and softens, I realise she's probably busy. Beginning to leave my room to head downstairs in search of a mid-afternoon snack, I feel my phone buzz as another snap comes in. My heart soars, more photos! But instead it's a message from this guy in my class, David. I hardly know him, we run in completely different circles. He plays basketball, I play video games. The pair of us had hardly spoke in my memory, beyond him getting me to move out of the way cause I was blocking the water fountain. So why was he messaging me? Clicking on the message gives me my answer, and I don't enjoy it.

"Bro, Hailey's tits are so good!"

What do you reply with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)