More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Question is, what am I going to do about it?

My ex, Lily needs to pick up her shit

You know, there was a lot of things I could do with my Friday. Interacting with the bitch who cheated on me, was not high on my desired list. While I could have very easily thrown away or burned her things, I decided the best was living a better life than them. And also having hot, nasty rebound sex. Of course, the rebound sex was purely hypothetical at this point. Lily, I'm sure was over me and fucking every girl in the city by now. Life just isn't fair.

Anyway, there was still an unfortunate amount of Lily's things at my apartment. There were cooking materials, shoes, trinkets, books, and lots of clothes. She's basically my size, but a little larger, we practically shared a closet when she was over. We actually used to fight about it often, so maybe that was a red flag I should have seen earlier. But I had most of her shit packed up and ready to go. Just had the clothes left.

She was going to be here in 15 minutes, so I had to do it now. I absolutely should have done it earlier, but the bitch broke my heart and I didn't want anything to do with her for a while. Everything of hers that was in my bedroom I just kinda shoved into a pile in the back of my closet. So I went back there to drag everything out and put it in a garbage bag. Again, she absolutely should be responsible for this, but this way she can just get her shit and leave, and she could take the garbage with her.

Packing up the pile, I made a slight mental note of everything that was there. The t-shirt from when we tie-dyed together, the hoodie she wore when we went camping and smelled like campfire for weeks, and a white satin blindfold. Oh boy, was this thing useful. Lily always had a bit of a kinky side, nothing too , at least not with me, but she enjoyed being tied up and blindfolded. God she's such a bitch, but the sex was incredible.

These memories just served to upset me further. And the amazing sex just called attention to the fact that I haven't been laid in so long. Man fuck Lily. Why can't someone fuck me?

Suddenly the front doorbell rang. Crap, she was here early. She never gets anywhere early, why did she start now? Why didn't she delay this until the last possible hour, like I did? Quickly, I shoved all the pile into the garbage bag, and carried to the living room area where the rest of her items were piled up.

Then I took a deep breath, and I opened the door.

What does Lily say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)