More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scorpion516 Scorpion516

Who entered?

My dad Richard(Hypersensitive Cock route)

Before Dad entered, I immediately got into bed and pretended to be asleep. "Anna, you awake?," he asked as he came in, "Oh, she is still asleep. I swear I heard moans coming from here.," he stated softly. The fact that he caught me moaning made me want to bury my face into my hands in embarrassment but I relented.

I felt a weight plop down on the bed. Why is Dad sitting on my bed? I then felt a huge hand touch my small face. I inhale and exhale at his touch. Any normal person would be creeping out about this but I am getting aroused. While Dad is in his late 40s, he looks like he is in the mid twenties. And the fact that he has a slim but muscular body doesn't help his argument of being an old man. He still goes to the gym 5 times a week, which is probably why he has maintained his physique. His hand slid down my neck, making my breath hitch. He stopped momentarily before continuing.

He slowly pulled my covers down all the to my waist, leaving my upper of half of the body revealed. He is looking at my bear breasts, my topless self, which is making my nipples and cock hard. Oh crap, he doesn't know about my cock! He started to play with my breasts, making me moan softly. I am doing my best to not let him know I am awake. I hear Dad speak, "My daughters are growing too fast. What's that tent?," alarm bells were going off in my head as he pulled the covers off my crotch! I feel no movement, he is completely still. And my cock being hard is not helping!

"So it is true. She is a hermaphrodite. How long has she had this?," he stated before he started to give me a handjob. Just a few pumps and I cum immediately, gasping out in pleasure as I felt my seed paint my bare torso. "Hmm. Is she a Pre-W? Premature ejaculation on weekends? I will find out when I get back, and when a chance like this arises, or maybe let her know with a note.," he said before he pumped me some more, covering me in more of my seed, "She grew from cumming? She's about 7 inches. What has gotten into me?," He let go of my cock and got off the bed. I hear him get some paper and scribble on it. After a couple minutes, he stuck the paper, or sticky note, on my hard cock before leaving, closing the door on his way out.

I stay "asleep" for 10 minutes to make sure no one comes in. I open my eyes to see the sticky note on my still hard cock. I pull the note off my cock with some difficulty but once I did, I came again on myself. I read the note.

"Anna, I wanted to let you know that your mother and I are leaving for a business trip today and we probably are already gone by the time you read this. And since Riley is with her friends for a sleepover, you have the house to yourself and there is food in the fridge. Also I am aware of your new appendage. Do not worry, you are still our little girl and we love you dearly. As for the mess, it was my doing. I wanted to see if it was real, which it indeed was. I don't know what came over me when I did it but I am so sorry and I won't do it again. Love you, pumpkin.

-Dad"

I smiled. I am a bit upset that he won't do it again but who am I kidding? What he did felt incredible. I put the note down and grasp my cum and rubbed it all over my body. My hands reach my tits and I start massaging them, thinking about what Dad did when I was sleeping. I pinched and played with my nipples as I groped my tits. I felt my dick pulse more as I played with my nipples. Trying something out, I pinched my nipples, making me moan in pleasure while cumming from my cock and onto my body. Me constantly playing with my nipples prolonged my orgasm, covering myself in my cum.

I finished cumming after 10 minutes. I get off the bed immediately so I don't drop anymore of my cum onto it. I look at the mirror and I just notice my appearance. My torso and legs are covered in my cum. My cock is pulsing erect at 12 inches! And my breasts grew from B to C cup! Seeing myself covered in cum, especially my cum, makes me all the more hornier. I stare at my cock in fascination. I flex my cock to see if this is just a dream but doing so made me cum again because of the extremely sensitive feeling I got from all areas of my cock. Unlike my 10 minute orgasms, my flexed orgasm lasted a second. I tried it again, I came again.

Thinking about cumming on myself, I lay down on the floor and raise my hips, with my hard cock against my stomach. I keep my arms on the floor to support the position. I then flexed my cock and kept it flexed. I started cumming constantly onto myself and some of my cum got onto my face. I am struggling to keep my hips suspended due to the increasing pleasure I feel at my crotch. My hips eventually gave out from the pleasure, leaving me lying flat on the floor but my cock was still flexed, kept cumming. I stayed flexing for a minute straight before stopping out of exhaustion. My cock gave a few final spurts before stopping. That was awesome.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)