More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by uglyoldgit uglyoldgit

Do I go with my brain or with my cock?

My cock, of course!

“All right,” I said. “If you’re sure. But it must be absolutely secret. Nobody must know except us.”
“That’s great. I’m not going to say anything to anyone, I swear. I just want you to relax and enjoy it. I think I know how to make it last, so you get lots of pleasure and have some really good comes. We’ve got two whole days, and you can have me as many times as you want. I’m on the Pill, so there’s no worries there.”
Pulling me to my feet, she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands across my chest and shoulders. She slipped the shirt off, put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips, darting her tongue into my mouth. She took my hands and put them onto her tits, squeezing my fingers into them. She knelt in front of me and undid my trousers, pushing them down and pulling them off. She ran her fingers slowly back up my legs, and gently stroked my cock through my pants. Hooking her fingers into my pants, she slid them off. Her fingers came back to my cock and she stroked them slowly up and down.
“Is that nice? It’s just a taste of what’s to come. You’ve got quite a nice cock. In a moment I’ll start to take my clothes off. I’ll play with you some more, but you mustn’t come till I tell you. Now, sit down, lean back and watch carefully.”
She stood up and slowly slipped off her blazer. She ran her fingers through her long hair, and squeezed her tits in her hands through her shirt. She came back to me, pushed my legs wide apart and knelt between them. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to wank slowly. As she looked into my eyes.
“Now, I’m going to toss you for a while. Then I’ll strip some more. Do you like the feel of my hands on you? Good. When I’ve taken my shirt off I’ll work on your balls for a while. I know you’ll enjoy that. If you want to touch me, please do.” Her hand continued to glide gently up and down my shaft. She pulled the foreskin right back and brushed her fingers across the head. I looked into her eyes and smiled.
“That’s very nice. Keep doing that for a while, but go just a bit faster for me. That’s it. I want to put my cock into your mouth later. I’d like to fuck your ass too. What do you think?”
“Yes, sure. I said I’d do anything for you, didn’t I? I’ll suck you soon, but let me take my top off first.”
She released my cock, and unbuttoned her shirt. She took it off, revealing a lacy white bra. Her tits were a good size, and had the promise of a very nice shape. She put her hands on them again, and gave them a good squeeze. She came back between my legs, and lifted my hands to her shoulders. I ran them across her skin, and down across the tops of her breasts. She sighed, and her fingertips stroked my balls, very softly.
“There, I’m sure you really like that, don’t you? I’m going to play with your balls like this when I put your cock into my mouth and suck it. I’ll give you a good licking up and down your length first, though. Shall I use both hands on our balls? Yes? There. Oh, yes, you do like that, don’t you? Do you want me to do this when I give you a blow job?”
“Mmm, yes that’d be great.”
Waves of pleasure swept over me as she played with my balls. I kept my eyes open and she looked up at me, smiling and licking her lips. “Lean forward and feel my tits some more,” she said. “I love your hands on them. It makes me feel even more sexy and ready for a good sucking and fucking session.” I flicked her nipples through her bra and felt them harden. I pinched them between my fingers and Sarah sighed and bit her lip.
After a while she stood up. “Now watch, here’s the next instalment.” She unzipped her skirt, and teased it down over her hips. She let it fall to the floor and kicked it away. Then she did a complete turn so I could look at her. Her panties were tiny, hardly covering her, and I could see that her ass was pert and firm. Her hand dropped to her cunt and she rubbed herself through her panties. I could see that they were becoming very wet. Once again she knelt in front of me. One hand circled my cock, while the other went back to my balls.
“Now, let me give you both at once. I’m tossing your cock and stroking your balls for you. Nice? Would you like me to toss a little faster? All right, how’s that?” Her hand moved faster, and soon I could feel myself getting ready to come. She must have seen it in my face, because she stopped and let me go. She stood up and turned her back on me. Flicking her hair back, she looked over her shoulder at me as she unfastened her bra. She smiled and let it fall to the floor. She put her hands behind her head and slowly turned to face me.
“There, now you can see my tits. They’re quite nice, aren’t they? Would you like to feel them again? Go on, touch me. That’s right, oh, yes.” When I’d got her nipples fully erect she told me to lie down, and she knelt beside me. She put her hand under me, and caressed my balls between my legs. She held my cock with the other hand, and lowered her head to it. She licked along its length, then opened her mouth and slipped me inside. With her lips just brushing me, she moved her head up and down. Closing her lips around me, she began to suck. I put my hand out and pushed her long hair out of the way so I could see her. When I was getting ready to come she lifted her head away from me.
"So how would you like me to make you come? In my mouth, or would you like to fuck me?"

What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)