More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

My brother's girlfriend

My name is La Toya Johnson, and I am a artist that dabbles in sculpting, drawing and painting as I am good at my talent of art. My brother Ian however has a girlfriend named Gabriella who was a very beautiful female with a figure that looks like an hour glass, with big double D breast and a round butt, and definitely seeing how she looked, I must say my big brother has taste when it came to women. Every time my brother Ian had her over to the house, and every time she pass me by, I would constantly look at her ass when she wore a dress or any type of clothing. Gabriella however was also a female that I would want see naked all the time rather it was her changing, shower in a bubble bath and mostly just walking around naked.

When looking at her ass at times, my brother had to ask me, "La Toya, are you a lesbian?," to what I replied saying, "No, I have a boyfriend name Steven."

I would look to see Gabriella naked, but how would I do it this time?

How do I see Gabriella Naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)