More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reznov34 Reznov34

What day was this?

My birthday

Today is my birthday, a glorious day for any Portuguese to enjoy with his family, his friends and his allies. Unfortunately I can’t invite any of my friends(moms rules) and I don’t have any allies yet BUT I still have my sisters and mother to celebrate.

“Hello, Helen my sweet biscuit “

“H-iii! Falcon”

“Such a stupid misogynistic name Justin!” -Shopia whined as she always did. She wasn’t like this, but when she went to university, those leftist teachers got her good. Now she can’t hear anything remotely offensive or she will flip.

“What’s só misogynistic about calling someone that sexually identifies as a Falcon you anti trans!” I flaked being offended as I left the room, hearing the angry scream of Sophia.

As went to the kitchen, I saw my mother cocking something, as a respectful gentleman, I went up to her and kneeled and kissed her hand.

“Hello my sunshine How are you?”

“Well my son, but please get up and clean your hands before eating breakfast “

After that, I went to the corner and made my food. It was then that I saw my favourite sister, she was gorgeous and mature. It would make me hard , if I was my old self but I keep calm and enjoyed the meal.

“Sophia, Helen, Justin and Grace, come in the kitchen”

I got up from my chair and went to the kitchen.when I opened the door I saw my mother in the middle of my sister at the table while wearing a blank mask... Fuck

“I called you in here to share something in the family.All of you, except you Justin already know this and I think he’s mature enough to know the secret”

“Mom you don’t mean _that!”-_Said Grace, while shocked by this near reveal

Helen was little scared while looking between the interruption and me. Sofia on the other hand was smirking(little Red Devil!), the type of smile that would indicate victory.

“Justin”-Mother pulled me back-“ we are have this “

She stood upwards and removed her skirt and whole and behold there was a huge cock between her legs.Sofia laughed at my pokerface while revealing her own cock sightly smaller but big as fuck. Helen and Grace revelled their own dick to me embarrassed .

“Well sexist, misogynistic, chuck of a man! Tell us how does it feel to know that your sisters carry more than you ?!”

I remained alert at all times , trying to this thing of a response.

“Sophia,stop that this instance before I punish you “-She turned to me -“Sorry about that son.You don’t have to answer that.”

“.......But I do.”-I slowly walked towards around the table-“When you birth me, what did you see. Did you see a small infant weak and stupid “

I paused for a second

“Or did you see a Portuguese strong and brave , inteligente and calm?”

What did she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)