More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by frotguy frotguy

First time...

My best friend

It was New Years Eve.

I've known my best friend, Kyle, since we were both five years old. A new family had moved in next door with a boy the same age as me. Our parents became good friends and the two of us were into play dates together, and so the friendship began.

We basically did everything together from there on out, from having all the same school classes together, both were stars on the swim team, hung out almost every single day, with lots of sleepovers. We'd seen each other naked numerous times, nothing sexual ever became of it.

Then, this particular New Years Eve happened. We were all over at his parents house celebrating the holiday. My girlfriend had gone away for the holidays. Lots of drinking had been done that night.

I had just gotten the newest PlayStation game for Christmas and after putting in our family time that night, once the parental units had all gotten drunk enough to care, Kyle and I snuck over to my house to play the game, along with sneaking a bottle of Vodka along with us.

Many drinks and a lot of video gaming later it was coming up to midnight. The two of us, tuckered out from gaming, finished the last of the Vodka and lay down side by side at the end of my bed. With the tv turned off my room was mostly lit by the moonlight.

"Man, I'm so drunk!" I say.

"Me too," Kyle says. "Drunk, and kinda horny."

"You're always horny!" I punch his shoulder.

Outside your window you can hear the neighborhood as the countdown to midnight begins. "Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Happy New Year!" The sound of fireworks and confetti cannons fill the air.

I close my eyes and take in the sounds of the celebration. Then, out of nowhere the most surprising thing happens. My best friend, the guy I thought I'd known everything about, leaned over me and kissed me.

At first I just lay there, shock and panic fighting their way into my mind, but then the must have kicked in, because when I opened my eyes and saw him staring down at me, I grabbed the back of his head and brought him back down on my lips.

We kissed for what seemed like hours. Tongue wrapped around tongue. My mind was thinking this was wrong, but his taste was so enticing. His hands started to make his way down my torso then moved up under my shirt. He massaged my chest with his smooth hands. It felt so wrong yet felt so right.

He rolled on top of me. I could feel his hardness press into me, and I realized I was as equally hard. He pulled my shirt off, followed by his own, then we continued making out. Our clothed erections rubbed against each other. The in my system was intensifying the pleasurable sensation.

Then, the sound of my family coming in through the front door snapped us back to reality. We quickly crawled under the covers and pretended to be asleep. My bedroom door opened slightly as my mom peeked in and "verified" we were fast asleep. My dad commented "more like passed out drunk," as he picked the Vodka bottle up off the floor. "Boys will be boys!" He laughed as they exited my room, closing the door behind them.

After that I actually did pass out.

When I awoke early the next morning Kyle was gone. I fell back asleep, and my dreams started to drift toward Kyle and what might have happened if my family hadn't come home so early.

Hot Summer Nights

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)