More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imperia Imperia

Who the fuck should I even go to for this?

My best friend!

Of course! I mean, if anyone's gonna believe this crazy shit, it'd be him, right? I'd be able to convince him of what's going on. He's off at University, but thankfully the city he's in is only a four hour drive from me. Plus, the last of my own classes can be finished online. I might be back come Monday, but in case I decide to try and work this out where he is, that's a bonus for this plan. I knew how my mom treated my sister, and it'd be weird with her doting on me like that. Even if by all technicalities I was a girl now. So without much hesitation I packed my bag with some clothes. Oh shit, I even have panties and bras now. Apparently I'm a B-cup. Nothing sexy, mostly cute. Fuck me, are those Spider-Gwen style panties? Good to see girl me is just as big a nerd. The rest of my clothes are actually pretty androgynous, jeans and T-shirts. I even have the same concert shirts. All appropriately sized.

After leaving my note saying I'd be visiting Dan at campus and hitting the road, I had time to really think on this. We'd both graduated last year, but had stayed in pretty good contact. Mostly via video games and social media. We were pretty close. Close enough to make casual reference to the type of porn we're into and sharing our more interesting finds. So... I mean, this would be weird. There's no way around that. It's weird for me because I'm going to my best friend as a girl. A fairly cute girl too. Not hot, cute. Goddamned adorable, honestly.

But it might be weird for another reason. My driver's license, photos in my phone's gallery, my student ID, all of it had shifted to fit this new reality. I was Lilly in every sense. I had been all my life. So... What exactly was my relationship with Dan? Were we still as close as we had been? Would he be used to Lilly, and have no idea who Lucas was?

Well, it was pointless to dread. I'd be able to convince him, I'm sure.

...

Thankfully, I had a pretty uneventful drive up. I was a bit worried when at the three hour mark I had to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom, I physically couldn't hold it. But holy shit, if that wasn't a shockingly enjoyable experience. The women's bathroom was fucking spotless! That, and while I had been expecting to be hit on or checked out, instead they seemed to just enjoy the choice of my All Might shirt. The only person I thought was eyeing me a bit weird was one of the girls by the soda fountain.

All in all, it was an enjoyable trip. Now, with half downed slushy in hand, I stood outside the dormitory, feeling like a moron. I didn't actually know where the fuck he lived. I knew the building, sure. But it was massive, and I didn't know what room he was in. So it seemed like the universe was apologizing for the inconvenience when he Dan stepped out from the elevator.

"Holy shit, Dan! Thank fuck! Dude, I need your help!"

He eyed me in surprise, then looked around quickly. When he turned back, my own confusion only got worse. "Uhhhh... And... You are?"

... What... The... Fuck?! No, no! Not fair universe! You can't make reality pretend nothing has changed and then make my best friend forget me! Fuck you! But if he didn't know Lilly...

"It's me, Lucas!" I lowered my voice to a whisper and got closer. He seemed surprised, but didn't back away. Before he could ask for what I meant, I whispered "I know how weird this whole thing is, I woke up in this fucking madness. But listen: Toby ate Keith, and succubi shouldn't marry knights."

His eyes went wide. If he had been holding the slushy, the carpet would be ruined. I got him. Two things to prove I knew what only Lucas could. 1: When we were idiot kids, we had weird pets. I had some kind of lizard, I've completely forgotten what kind, and he had a freaky family with a couple of bugs. He had sneaked Keith the grasshopper out on one visit to play with Tobias, my lizard. I told him Keith must've run away out of fear. Toby ate him. Right in front of me. 2: I was currently writing a book on a dare from him, based on the idea of a knight rushing to the aid of a succubus and the two of them having a totally wholesome relationship where nobody fucks. Who else could know that shit, huh?

He took my wrist and brought me into the elevator. The doors closed, and he looked me over from my toes up. He spent an uncomfortable yet understandable time double-checking my slender figure and small boobs. Then he shook his head. "Holy... Shit. Lucas? Seriously? You're not fucking with me? I mean... He could've told you that shit."

"When I asked for your help writing that sex scene, since I'm a virgin, you described in uncomfortable detail your night with our high school art teacher. Great for you man, did not need to hear it."

"Holy fuck this is real. But you're -"

"Bitch you think I don't know?!"

The walk back to his room was more of that, though hushed. I walked him through my morning, excluding the masturbation, and showed him my IDs and shit. He was baffled. His memories were as unaltered as my own. He too suddenly had the thought that he did know me. Well, the Lilly me. But he also vividly remembered me as Lucas. We were so caught up in our attempts to understand this happening I didn't even think about how he hadn't let go of my wrist.

He led me into his dorm in a hurry.

In the dorm...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)