More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who comes into my room five minutes later ?

My Pretty Mother ......

The knock at my door had startled me, after I ran back to my room when I heard mom and dad pull up in the driveway, I quickly and nerveously answered " Come in " and in walked my pretty mother.

I had been looking at my mother very differently for a while now, her beautiful face, her amazing beautiful tits that always seem to be quite perky when I was around, and her beautiful bubble butt, I had dreamed of burying my face between her full butt cheeks for a long time.

Opening the door my mother walked in and sat down on the edge of my bed while saying " honey, your father will be flying to Florida for the next two weeks for his job, leaving tomorrow morning and I wondered if you would be willing to help me with anything that I might need, would you be there for mommy when she needs you to be ?"

I kept thinking ' why are you calling yourself Mommy ?' but I just looked at her and told her " Mom I will always be there for anything that you need from me, you should know that already Mom, just ask me for anything and I will do it, no questions asked " as I leaned up and hugged her and kissed her quickly on her lips.

Mom was satisfied with my answer and kissed me back but longer than I kissed her, then she got up and slowly walked across my room, I stared at her bubble butt as she was walking and then I looked at the mirror on my wall and saw mom watching me with a huge smile on her face as she said " Love you Johnny, Mommy will let you know when she needs you " and then walked out the door and closing it.

My face was red from getting caught but my cock was hard from watching ' Mommy's big ass walking away, I layed back down and started jacking off to " Mommy" under my bed sheets, and then my door opened up quickly and Mom stuck her head in saying " Johnny, lunch will be ready soon" and she just stared at me and a grin swept across her face, obviously knowing what I was doing, I could only pull my hands back up over the covers and smile red faced at being caught yet again and answered " okay Mommy, I will be down soon".

" Good boy baby, see you down stairs " and closed my door again .

What happens downstairs ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)