More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

What's next?

My Metamorphosis

This is the story about my transformation. During high school, I was not interested in boys at all and no boy was interested in me either. I know that I liked boys but I had no interest in a relationship or anything else related to boys. My mother told me all the time that Jesus would put a man in my life and I would just need to be ready. My only thing was to focus on my studies and getting my degree to work as a teacher and God was fill in the gaps.

My body at the time was a 5’7” 100 lb 32A cup, 22” waist and my ass was 28”. My hair was a dark brown and my skin was very pale. I would eat a lot of my moms cooking but I must have inherited genes from my dad since he was a string bean of a man being 6’4” and 180lbs. My mother never mentioned about being me being late bloomer so I was content with my body. My closet consisted mainly of flannels, long pants and working boots. My underwear was very modest with basic bras plus a cami with full coverage panties. If I was wearing a dress or skirt for church, they would reach down to the floor with a long sleeve blouse without any cleavage showing or no cuts.

Graduation came and went which means I had just celebrated turning 18 a week before graduation. With the help of my parents, I had plans to go to a Christian university just a few hours away. However during the summer before my first year at college, my body started to undergo some drastic changes. I woke up one morning to my boobs pushing against my bra rather tightly and causing quite a lot of pain. I quickly unbuttoned my pajama top, took off my cami and then unclasped my bra. As I was pulling the straps down, my bra shot off of my chest rather forcefully and I examined my breasts in my full length mirror. I almost fainted and saw that my 32A boobs had suddenly blow up to a much bigger size. Maybe my boobs had been growing since I turned 18 but I didn’t truly feel anything until that morning. My nipples and areola were no longer a soft pink but now were a darker pink as well. My intrigue had me grab the tips ever so slightly and caused me to gasp as a shockwave unlike anything I felt before in my life. I quickly put on my bra, cami and pajama top again and ran to the kitchen.

Anything happen at breakfast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)