More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What's next?

My Hero Academia

In a setting in the near future, where 80-90% of the population is born with super powers- called "Quirks"- superpowered crime has become commonplace, superheroism is an industry with its own celebrities, and superheroes are trained in special Heroics Academies.

Of course, in this story, we're going to be throwing in the added fun of people getting their clothes torn off. Maybe your character has a Quirk that causes some inconvenient clothing damage when they use it improperly? Or what if their power only CAN be used properly with bare skin, for whatever reason. Maybe they run afoul of some villains who use their powers to embarrass others, or perhaps they just get called into duty at an inconvenient time where they're caught without their costume, leaving a bountiful opportunity for paparazzi and bystanders alike! And of course just because the students are being trained for heroism doesn't mean a Heroics Academy won't have it's fair share of bullies and hazing, or just accidents during exercises.

Regardless, someone ends up stripped one way or another. Who is it?

Who is your character?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)