More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

So, where is Jenna going?

Music Festival

Well Sunny might not have been quite the word. The sun was up but it was still fairly early and the sun hadn't quite crested the treetops yet.
Jenna and her complete nudity (footwear not withstanding) went largely unnoticed except for one lucky man 2 doors down who happened to be heading into work on a Saturday morning.
Her drive was largely uneventful as well besides the fact people seemed to want to match her speed. but she found she made decent time for the 45 minute drive across town even with the fairly thick traffic.

She was headed to a yearly May Day concert series. It was actually a weekend long festival with camping but as a local Jenna just drove in every year.
It was held on a couple hundred acres of land some rich fraternity donated in return for free admission.

Being held on private property gave them a certain amount of slack when it came to decency laws and it wasn't uncommon to see people in little more than swimwear and sandals walking around the sprawling festival of several thousand people. Maybe one in fifty women went topless. Mini-skirts, short shorts, and rave tutu's abounded. The men were comparably much more boring generally going for the band-T or shirtless over shorts look, this look was also not uncommon for some of the purist female fans coming for the music not the chance to show off.

Jenna would normally have fallen into that last group, being a fairly conservative respectable young woman with an ear for music. But her friends had convinced her to wear a matching miniskirt and thong with bikini top combination as a last hurrah of their highschool group of friends. An outfit she had unfortunately left at home with the rest of her clothing.

There was a water feature/wading pool fountain to play in, a food court, several stages with everything from grunge to rap to a dubstep rave tent, a comedy tent, and several lanes of merchants stands.

Jenna pulled up to the line for event security behind about 6 or 7 other vehicles waiting for their turn to check in with the small guard shack at the edge of the parking lot, the shack was in line with a chain-link fence separating the vast majority of the lot , beyond that a sea of cars was spread out in both directions. It seemed like some people were being asked to step out of their vehicles and some weren't...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)