More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Razgriz3 Razgriz3

So, where to begin this party????

Mummies Alive: Nefer-tina's New Life

This is set after the Series has concluded.

Prince Ramses, Also known in the modern world as Presley Carnovan walked with his Guardians, The Mummies Rath, Ja-kal, Armon and Nefer-tina the only female of the group, towards the Western Gate, a mystical boundary tying ancient Egypt and San Francisco, that for one last time would be opened tonight. Scarab, the evil Sorcerer that had been trying to kill Presley in this modern time was finally vanquished and now as they arrived, the Four mummies and Presley were met at the gate by a surprising visitor, the Egyptian gods Osiris, Ra and Anubis stood at the gate, As the party approached they each knelt before the gods, and awaited they words.

Ra spoke first, and congratulated the Mummy guardians on successfully completing their mission, and seeing Ramses' spirit through to the end of Scarab.. Osiris spoke next, offing the Mummies a choice, that of being returned life as an immortal in the present, or traveling with Ramses' spirit to glory in the after life, and being reunited with their long lost families, Presley was not at all surprised as Rath, Ja-kal and Armon Accepted Lord Osiris's offer to go back. As each of the men accepted, Presley said a fond farewell to the three friends of his, knowing this was the last time he'd ever see them. Nefer-tina looked at her three companions. "I'm staying here." she said "Back in our time I had to hide who I was for fear of being found out. here I can be me." The six others did not try to change her mind, as Anubis performed the rites to separate Presley and Ramses, and invoked his powers to restore Nefer-tina to how she looked at 19, the age she was at , as well as give her immortality. Osiris also bestowed her armor and amulet to Nefer-tina, giving her the weapons to protect Presley and his mother and defend the innocent in her new time.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)