More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cinderellafour cinderellafour

Live the life of which Princess?

Mulan

You don't spend long thinking about who to be – after all, only one of these stories is explicitly about a young woman becoming a man, and that's what you're here for. Mulan it is then. You circle it once and wait for the scenario to begin.

With no evidence of anything having happened, you lean in for a closer look at the book. The ink you placed on the page is now running with great calligraphic swoops, bouncing against the edge of the page. This strange display is suddenly ended: the ink breaks free of the page and is loose in the room!

The swipes of jet black lash around for a while, and suddenly, they round on you. They swipe at your clothes first, leaving you naked in a room that is rapidly being blotted out. You're frozen on the spot... And then they're on your body, digging into you, cold and sharp, redrawing your features, your chest, your organs...

The sharp feeling leaves you and you regain the ability to move. The ink is now hard at work crafting scenery – detailing a small town in ancient China. But before it goes, it draws a hand-mirror for you to admire yourself in. You're now young Asian woman, 5ft 5” dressed in a fine silk gown, a great sheet of fabric fixed around your intensely feminine figure.

As the world forms around you, you note that the story book is still with you. Flliping through, the only words you can find in the entire text now are 'Choose where to begin the story'...

Where to begin?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)