More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jkssmtrfkr Jkssmtrfkr

How do you react?

Much as you want to, you don’t believe her

“I’m sorry, what?” You say.

“I’m a witch.” She says seductively. “And I’m going to shrink you. And eat you. And there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Oh,” you say, feeling your heart sink. “I see what’s happening here.”

“Huh?” Says Mina, sitting up.

“You can quit the act now,” you say, sliding the woman off you as you sit up. “Who put you up to this? Was it Danny? Sven? Marcus?"

“I don’t know who they are,” Mina says. “This isn’t a prank, if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“Uh-huh,” you say, putting your shirt back on and beginning to button it up. “You just happened to pick me - out of all the guys in the club - to take home for a role-play? Come on. I know what’s going on here.”

“Uh, clearly you don’t.” She says, looking a little annoyed and beginning to mutter something under her breath.

“If this isn’t a cruel practical joke at my expense,” you say as you get up from the couch, “then what is it?”

Mina looks up at you with a stern expression on her face, points two sparking fingers at you, and says one phrase. “Magnitudus Deglutido!

A bolt of multicolored energy fires from her hand and knocks you off your feet. You feel yourself falling just as the world goes dark.

You wake under a thick blanket that you quickly realize is your own shirt. After a few minutes of struggling under the heavy fabric, you finally emerge in a now-titanic version of Mina’s apartment, staring at a pair of gigantic feet. You look up to see a 40-foot-tall Mina staring down at you, wearing only a pair of lacy panties.

“So do you still think this is a joke?” she says with a smirk.

“You- you shrunk me.” You say, looking around at your enormous surroundings. “I don’t believe this.”

“Believe it,” she says, crouching down and reaching for you. Her hand wraps around your waist and lifts you up into the air.

You are overwhelmed with vertigo as you see the floor drop away, so you turn your attention to Mina’s plump body instead- her thick thighs, her shapely hips, her soft belly, and the giant weather balloons of her chest. You then realize it’s a bit rude of you to stare at her breasts like this and blushingly look up at her face.

“It’s okay, Jack. You can look,” she smirks. “You’re gonna be inside this body in a little while, so enjoy the view while you can.”

“You - you’re really going to swallow me?” You say sheepishly, a bit embarrassed at having doubted her.

“Eventually,” she says, lifting you to her mouth and giving your entire face a soft kiss. “First I’m gonna have some fun with you.” She carries you over to the couch and lays down on her back, holding you above her belly and then dropping you.

You barely have time to gasp as you plummet and bounce on her soft belly, the impact waves dissipating into her skin, fat, and muscle. You lay on the warm abdomen for a while, enjoying the gentle motion of her breathing and the gurgling sounds within. “This has to be a dream,” you say, rubbing her belly with your hands. “This can’t be real.”

“It’s real, Jack.” She says, her abdomen bouncing as she talks. “You’re a doll-sized man laying on top of a stomach that you’re going to be inside very soon.”

Hearing this causes you to become rather aroused, and you can’t help but rub yourself on her soft belly. You then catch yourself, blushing as you look up at her face. “Sorry,” you say sheepishly.

“No need to apologize,” she smirks. “I like that you’re so into this. It’s a nice change from the usual freak-out meltdown most guys give me while I’m them down.”

“I’m sorry I doubted you,” you say.

“Well, you’ll just have to make it up to me by feeding yourself to me,” she smiles, pointing to her mouth.

“Hmm,” you say, considering your options.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)