More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kucerakatie kucerakatie

What class does Cara have to start the day?

Ms Pfalz's statistics class

Cara’s first class was statistics, taught by Ms Rachel Pfalz. Mathematics and statistics was a strong subject for Cara, so strong in fact that she was helping Ms Pfalz by tutoring some of the other students. Every week Cara and Rachel would meet to discuss what was covering in class the past few days and how the students Cara was helping were doing. As class ended today, Cara expected to have another such discussion with Rachel. Cara stood up and instead of walking out the door like everyone else, she approached Ms Pfalz at the front of the room.

“Hi Cara.” Rachel said turning and smiling at her star student. “I know we are supposed to have our weekly meeting today, but I can’t right now. I have a department meeting in a few minutes.” Rachel glanced at her watch. “Would you want to come over later this evening? I could make dinner and then we could discuss the past few lectures.”

“Uh ok.” Cara said surprised by Ms Pfalz’s question. Cara found it odd that a teacher would ask a student over to her house, but she found Rachel very attractive and liked the woman so Cara definitely wanted to accept. “Sure, I can do that.” Cara said excitedly.

“Great, how about 6:30 then?” Rachel started writing down her address on a piece of paper which she handed to Cara. “Think you can find it?”

Cara nodded, 6:30 would work fine for her. She looked at the address and was familiar with the area. “Yes I know where this is.”

“Ok, I’ll see you then.” Rachel said as she grabbed her things and headed to the department meeting.

Cara looked down at the piece of paper and felt a slight tingle in her body. While this was probably just a dinner between two friends and a discussion of the class, Cara hoped for something more. Collecting her books, Cara headed for her next class.

Rachel arrived at her home at 5:00pm, putting her things on the kitchen counter she ran up to her bedroom to get changed. Rachel wanted to look attractive tonight and picked out a little pink and white dress. The dress has buttons down the front, a white ribbon that ties around the waist, and a string that goes up and over the shoulders. Placing the dress on the bed, she opens her lingerie drawer and picks out a bra and panty set. The bra is transparent white and the panties are a matching string bikini with a tie on the hip. Rachel undressed out of the clothes she had been wearing all day and changed into the bra and panties.

“Mom, I’m home. Mom.” Rachel could hear her daughter Karolyn’s voice downstairs. Karolyn was 19 and lived with Rachel. She had hoped her daughter was working late today or was hanging out with friends. Rachel did not really want Karolyn at home when Cara came over.

“I’m upstairs.” Rachel yelled to her daughter.

Karolyn walked in while Rachel was in her bra and panties looking at her dress. Stopping and staring at her mother, Karolyn asked “Do you have a date tonight mom?” and then walked over to Rachel.

Does Rachel tell Karolyn about Cara?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)