More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kayd.jonte kayd.jonte

Who is it

Ms.Naomi Raymond

miss naomi raymond is the principal of the school, she decided how the students should dress etc ... as i like to play with fire i decided that she will be my first victim. at the end of the first hour she leaves her office , during the break I enter her office handing her a letter that I had prepared during the lesson telling her that it was from a gentleman who looked like his ex, the previous professor of art history. In this letter was written his favorite poem, you are surely wondering how do I know this information? well she told us about it during our first year in this high school, the letter invited us to go to the terrace of the school at 10:00 during the break before lunch, at that time the terrace would have been full of students but she would not she could know since she hardly ever left her office. she introduces herself and waits there for about twenty minutes without seeing anyone, when the bell rang Miss Naomi leaned against the railing and I went into action with the remote control on telekinesis mode. I unfastened the belt of her trousers and her jeans slowly fell around her ankles, she had some pretty good panties, I must say, white with black dots, I also undressed her bust making her long yellow sweater disappear, the bra had the same style as the underwear.

<>

She realized almost immediately that she was in her underwear and bra in front of me. I asked her what happened to her clothes, Naomi took a while to answer but the only answer I heard was "the fuck right in front of him had to happen?" her face turned red with embarrassment, I tried to caress her cheek as I approached her but she refused the caress and immediately lifted her pants and ran away with the belt in her hand and covering her bra.The fun had just begun ...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)