More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Odinson Odinson

Who will be your first conquest?

Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)

While pondering this question you decide on someone low profile, who won't be missed. After pondering for some time you settle on the Jersey City's own Ms Marvel. Though she is on the Champions all her teammates are as young and as inexperienced as her. She's the perfect target for you ambitions. You see that right now she's battling some minor league super-villain perhaps if you hurry you can get to her before she absconds to whatever hole she lives in.

Later

You step out of your limousine and marvel at her she's wearing her regular costume a blue tunic with a lightning bolt on it, leggings, boots, mask and finally a long red scarf. Despite her petite frame she certainly fills out her costume well. She stands triumphant having just defeated whomever, it will be so nice to bring her down a peg.

"Hello, Ms Marvel I'm a Big fan!" You say trying to not to give the game away too early.

"Oh hey, It's always nice to meet a fan!" she responds grinning oblivious to your intentions.

"I'm more than just a fan. I'm looking to set up a charity in your honor." you lie.

"Really!!!" she exclaims.

"You want that don't you? Well then we have much to discuss, why don't we take a ride in my car." not really a question but a command. You see the gears working in her head.

"I really shouldn't, but it is for a charity right." she rationalizes to herself.

You both clime in to the back of your car. "Doesn't a nap before we get to business sound awfully nice." you suggest.

"yeah that does sound nice" she says dreamily.

"SLEEP" She's out like a light after that one. You smirk pleased with yourself, the hardest part is over now, soon your fun will begin.

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)