More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Krk31 Krk31

What's next?

Ms Dana’s Self Help Therapy for Men

Patrick was not sure about this.

He stood in a suspicious looking alley way. Not the kind were you will be mugged, killed, or both, but still a very dark alley for the normally rather nice part of town. He fumbled in his pocket and retrieved a folded up brochure.

“Ms Dana’s Self Help Therapy for Men

Have you got problems with the opposite gender?

Do they shove you around?

Do they tease you with their bodies, but never let you near them?

YES!

Then come to me and learn how to help yourself!”

He checked the address again, it was correct.

He looked at the doorbells next to the wall and there it was. Apartment 806 ‘Ms Dana’.

Reluctantly Patrick pressed the button and after a second the door opened with a buzzing noise. The young men held his breath and stepped inside the ground floor of the building. The elevator was already waiting for him.

It was all just so convenient, he thought while driving to the top floor. Just as his problem got worse, this brochure was in his letter box. But, why?

*Ding*

The elevator reached the top floor. Patrick exited the cabin and went to the door numbered 806.

Before he could even reach for the door handle, the door was flung open and Patrick had to clench every muscle in his jaw so it would not fall to the floor.

In front of him stand the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was tall, had every curve in the right place her face was smooth, but had the right amount of edges. Her hair was a very strong colour of orange with a blond strand of hair on the left side of her head. Her breasts were exactly the right size not to big not to small and the same could be said about her butt. Everything was rounded up by her outfit: The sexy business lady. Black thigh long skirt, black heels, stockings, a white top with a generous neckline and sexy black glasses.

“Hi, young man.” said Ms Dana, looking up and down Patrick’s body. “Come in!”

She waved her hand and walked back into the apartment. Patrick followed shortly.

A short halfway led to a big room that was used as an office. Before a giant wall window was a desk, behind which Ms Dana has sat herself. The woman gestured Patrick to sit on a rather comfy looking leather chair in front of the desk. He sat down, but before he could talk she cut him off.

“So Patrick. What brought you here to me, I have the strong suspicion that it has something to do with the opposite gender. How are women making your life difficult, Pat? I can call you Pat, can I?”

“Yeah, of course. Wait! How do you know my name?”

Ms Dana just smiled. “Everything at its time, first tell me who’s the girl that’s getting on your nerves and why.”

Even though his mind told him to press the issue of how she knew his name, he instead began to tell her what she wanted to hear.

“2 years ago I rented an apartment to stay in while I was studying at college. Around a year ago the rent suddenly went up and I couldn’t afford it any longer. So I tried to find someone, who wanted to share the apartment with me. After only a few days someone replied to me. Her name was Gloria Johnarder.”

“Wait is she related with the Johnarder Family?”

“Yeah she’s the daughter of the most influential business man in the area. At first I thought that she was the perfect roommate. She was nice and energetic, studied on the same college as me and had a monthly allowance of 6.000 $, so more than enough to pay the rent.”

“But something different happened!”

“Oh, yeah. It began rather harmless. Gloria began to just eat the stuff I bought for myself without asking me. Then she began to not pay her rent and last week she began to use my money to buy stuff. This is where I drew the line and we had a massive argument, but all she said was what she always says when I ask her to stop eating my stuff or pay the rent. She just laughs at me and says that I shouldn’t get on her nerves, because if she wanted to she would talk to her daddy and he would destroy me.”

“What a bitch! Do you have a photo of her?”

“Yeah wait.” Patrick took out his phone and showed her a picture of Gloria.

“Wow! Did she send you this?” asked Ms Dana.

“Yeah, besides being a massive parasite to my life, she’s also a massive cock tease. Always walking around in skimpy clothes and sending me stuff like this, with the caption ‘Wish it would be yours’.” He tapped on his phone and showed it to Ms Dana.

“Let me guess, she didn’t let you anywhere near her?”

“No. She’s the kind of woman, who would accuse me of if I even touched her hand.”

The older woman looked angry. “Oh how I hate these types of women, offering their bodies to men just to get her kicks out of it. Don’t worry pat I got something for you.”

She opened a drawer and pulled out a little glass bottle.

“This will make her do anything you tell her.”

Patrick looked at the bottle with the brown substance, then at Ms. Dana then again at the bottle and began laughing.

“What’s that? Coke Zero?”

“No you idiot. This is a strong mind control serum.” Ms Dana said with a stern look on her face.

But Patrick just continued laughing. “Are you some kind of witch?”

“No! I’m a goddess of ancient days, who came to this place to help people like you.”

Patrick’s laughter just increased in volume. Ms Dana sighed in defeat.

“Well than I have to prove it to you. If you could choose which female celebrity would just appear in this room bare ass naked, who would it be?”

“What?” asked the young man, wiping a tear from his eye.

“Come on I only need a name.”

Who does Patrick choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)