More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Who has the first appointment?

Ms. Wheeler's

Chuck called Ms. Wheeler at about 10 am, wanting to know when a good time to come over was, saying he understood it was just her there with the kids. She thanked him and said any time after lunch, the boys would be asleep.

Chuck headed over to the Wheeler residence at almost 1 pm. He looked at the expansive lawn and the landscape and couldn't help but think there's money to be made. Then, there was Ms. Wheeler herself. Slinky, brunette, amazingly fit, and after her husband died she devoted herself to her boys and maintaining her body image. In effect, she became her own project to keep her mind off the loss of Jack.

While walking past the gardens, Chuck inhaled the scent of roses already in bloom through much of the flowerbeds. He heard the fountain gently burbling, the sound mixing with the breeze blowing through the trees. Ivy and vines were growing up stately Japanese style-gazebos and between a dozen or so of them scattered about the gardens and some topiary hedges, much of the back half of the property was hidden from neighbors and from the streets surrounding the large corner lot.

Chuck wound his way up the path to the front door and saw a note on the massive, paneled oak:

Chuck,
Please don't knock or ring the bell, the boys are asleep.
I'm in the back of the gardens.

Sharon

Chuck took the note, and walked to the garden gate, following the crushed granite path through the elaborate layout. It didn't take long to find the gate that led into the topiary and wall enclosed area in the back of the garden. The gate was unlatched and Chuck pushed it open. His eyes barely registered what he was seeing before his cock started to grow.

Sharon was on a lounge chair in the enclosure, sitting next to her covered hot-tub. Her skin was bronze, glistening, and flawless, not marred by blemish or scar. She was also naked as the day she was born. Her tits with their small, dark nipples were standing proudly in the afternoon sun, her legs closed just enough that he couldn't see any hint of her bush or slit, but those legs flowed perfectly into her body, making her little 5'2” frame seem much taller than it was. She appeared to be sleeping.

Chuck walked over closer to the lounge and saw that there was a bottle of wine laying on its side close to it, near her right hand which had fallen off the lounge while she slept.

How to wake her up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)