More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoxingFever BoxingFever

Who is your first opponent?

Ms. Sylvia, the busty music teacher

A busty blonde came up to the ring dressed in a black lingerie top with a white bra holding back her DD-sized breasts. She wore contacts as the boys had their jaws dropped looking at Ms. Sylvia, the music teacher and one you’ve had altercations with. You gossiped that she likes sleeping with just about every teacher in school and that she couldn’t teach a lesson even if she played a flute with her pussy. You took it as truth and just spreading the word hoping she get fired, but she must like blowing the principal, because that’s the only way she keeps her job.

She enters winking at the audience wearing black gloves being checked by the female ref as they share a quick kiss before the bell rang for the first round. You got pummeled early on being toyed as your jaw rocked with plenty of jabs and Ms. Sylvia grew hornier hitting an uppercut to your boobs. You groaned throwing a few jabs, but the music teacher blocked them chest bumping you and clinching with you.

Ms. Sylvia punches your stomach playfully as you struggle to release her clinch as she pouts her lips together. She kisses you as you moan in her embrace and she jumps you in a nearby corner. She uses your stomach as her personal punching bag humping you getting you hornier. You yell for mercy, but she silenced you with a left-right hook combo to your jaw. You passed out being counted out by the ref as she declared a K.O. Ms. Sylvia got cheered for her service, but the fun just got started.

What’s your punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)