More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who steps out with you?

Ms. Done and Ms. Anal

Ms. Done and Ms. Anal leave the car and walk down the sidewalk towards the beach house.

"How's our outfits look?" Ms. Done asks you while her and Ms. Anal stand underneath the street light.

Ms. Done shows-off her outfit, which is a tight-fitting green bikini, twirling around for you to see from the front and the back. Ms. Anal does the same, showing off a tight-fitting green bikini.

"As amazing as always," you tell them.

"Great! Now let's get the party started!" Ms. Anal says.

The two of you walk side-by-side down the sidewalk and up to the house. The house is a two-story, painted white and pink. Upon stepping inside, you see the ocean of house guests and get a better feel for the interior. The floors are wooden, there's a stairway that leads upstairs in the middle of the house, the living room is to the left, the kitchen is further to the right, and the backdoor leads to small strip of yard immediately next to a canal.

People immediately focus on you and your plus ones, more on them than you though. The MILFs smiles, knowing that they are garnering attention. The three of you crack open some beers and sit down on an open area of the couch to chat for a bit.

As the night goes on, the atmosphere gradually changes. The people around you start to get more intimate, kissing and grinding up on each other. The MILFs survey the room then turn their attention to you.

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)