More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Mrs Taylors's forest

There was a woman in her early fourties that was taking a shower. The woman has a beautiful figure,nice big tites, lovley round ass and a beautiful and hairy looking pussy as she washed herself with a sweet smelling gel.

There was this girl on they other hand she was a nosiey next door neighbour at 19 years old. She saw the woman showering in the shower with a beatiful figure I might add as the woman left the door open. Then the woman as she left the door open obviously, allowed the girl to come in to the shower then as the woman was showering the curtain opened and the girl was stand there admiring the naked woman in the showering looking at her naked body.

Then as the girl stood there she was looking at the woman's hairy crotch "oh my goodness Mrs Taylor you have a beautiful outdoor forest" the girl said still staring at her hairy crotch. "Look do you mind I need some privacy young lady" said Mrs Taylor in the shower butt naked and embarrased as a girl named laura in school uniform looks at her and see her naked "whao Mrs Taylor I can't I'm enjoying the scenery of wild life in your crotch and man those watermolons are erect" said Laura as she now referse to Mrs Taylor breast as watermelon. Then Mrs Taylor turned around "oh my god what beautiful mountains you have" said Laura staring at Mrs Taylors bare ass, then Laura to Mrs Taylor's shock sat on the tolet seat and open the shower curtain while for the whole time watched Mrs Taylor take a shower.

Then as Miss Taylor finished she came out the shower she was about to get her towel then laura stop her "oh let me do they honours" said laura as she took the towel from Mrs Taylor and started to wipe her body. Laura also wiped off her privates as well "hey hey you don't have to go that far, is that necessary?" said Mrs Taylor as she gets her wet naked body wipe off with a towel from Laura "yes it is this outdoor nature of yours needs be exhibited" said Luara as she looks at miss taylor breast,thighs,hipes,ass and mostly her woman bush of a pussy.

Then after all the wiping off the wetness Laura then put the towel around her neck "ok Mrs Taylor time to go out to the livingroom to my female freinds they want to see you" said Laura "wait wait should I get dressed?" Asked Miss Taylor now embarrased at the fact that other girls will seeing her exposed "ah not necessarily Mrs Taylor so come let's show you off" said laura as she escorted a very naked Mrs Taylor to the livingroom.

What happens with laura as she goes to living room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)