More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spation Spation

Who is calling the hotline today?

Mrs Greenberg

It was 10 o’clock in the morning when Mrs Greenberg was alone at home, staring at the wall in an absent-minded fashion. Her thoughts were filled with anticipation of a phone call she was expecting. Suddenly the phone rang:

“Yes, Mrs Greenberg speaking.”

“Yes, I have been awaiting your call.”

“Yes, he is at work and the children are at school. All until at least four in the afternoon.”

“I will be waiting for you. Bye.”

She put the receiver down. Mrs Greenberg was an unusually good looking woman in her forties. Despite her dwindling youth she had managed to retain some of her vigor. Her body was still nimble, albeit her boobs had begun to sag a little, she managed to keep her E cups from her youth in a good shape. Her waist was still relatively thin when compared to her thick thighs and round, bulging buttocks. All in all she was proud of herself for having kept her body in a good shape, with all its curves and good health.

However, there was something on her mind for the last eight months. Her family life was going smoothly, but she felt lonely nevertheless. It wasn’t her husband working long shifts as a leader of a company, nor was it the children who would often not heed to her words. It was something more intimate. She was missing the long nights before she got married. The nights which would drag on endlessly in pleasure and life in its purest form.

She tried to cure herself by buying a sex toy which was of the bigger variety and playing around with it while she was at home alone, but it only worked for a month at best. She then found a few exclusive toys online which were even ribbed and had exotic shapes, and would even be able to spray out a white liquid if handled properly. But it worked for only a month at best before she got bored of playing around with herself and again needing more. Something that is animate, this time.

Her husband was usually too tired and if not, then he was not lively enough and too humble in size.

A sudden knock came on her door.

Who is at the door

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)