More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

Where does he go?

Mrs Bow

After waiting for the dicks to leave he uncurled his body and cautiously wandered to Mrs bows office. In the past she's tried to stop the bullies but it didn't work, she even tried to get him to fight back but he's not really a violent person. He nocked on the door with three heavy thuds. A creamy soft voice flowed through the wood and into his ears. "Come in Aaron." He twisted the nob and pushed the door forward. His eyes landed on her after looking round the moderately spacious room. She always wore a white shirt with the top three buttons always undone. Clung to her legs was one of her many skirts that emphasised her thin waist and wide hips, while tightening her already firm rounded ass. Her light orangey blond hair was always up in some form. Today she had it in a messy bun with some strands of hair perfectly drooping at the sides of her face. Her full lips always had soft pink lipstick thinly coating them. Her soft grey eyes were boarded by black eyeliner that was always perfectly applied.

Today she wasn't wearing a bra, which was obvious as her tight shirt had ahold of her magnificent breasts forcing them to poke forward. Her extremely large breasts rose and fell as she concentrated on a document and chewed the end of her pen. "I'll be right with you." She said as her finger pointed towards him in an upwards angle. He grunted a yes then sat on a sofa that was opposite her desk. She placed the paper back on her desk just before spinning around in her chair. She smiled and slouched a bit, rubbing her neck she stretches out her back forcing her breasts to strain the fabric of her shirt that threatened to pop open as the buttons just held in place. With a sharp crack one of her buttons popped off onto the floor. Now with less strain than before her cleavage was mostly free. She didn't notice until she stopped stretching. And even then she felt comfortable around Aaron enough to not be bothered by his stares. Aaron on the other hand had a surprised look plastered across his face and began to cover his swelling member with his bag.

She rubbed her neck a bit more and then looked at Aaron "you wouldn't mind giving me a shoulder rub would you?" Snapping him out of his boob trance he nodded "sure." She pulled her self off the chair and lowered her self to the floor positioned between his knees.

What did he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)