More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Omega98 Omega98

Who do we follow?

Mrs. Kara Cummings - A buxom blonde bombshell

Kara Cummings married her high school sweetheart, Max, six months after graduating college with a bachelors degree in education. She was twenty-two then. The pair moved across the country when Max had been offered a lucrative job in Boston, and Kara spent the first year of their marriage as a substitute teacher. It was sometime during the second year of their marriage that Kara heard about the BCU, and applied for a full-time position. Her initial application was returned with a strange request for a 'full body' photo. While she considered it a weird stipulation, no positions were opening up in the public or private school systems so she sent one anyway.

Kara knew she was attractive. She had long, golden-blonde hair that fell between her shoulder blades. Her big light-blue eyes captivated many men. Her full, pouty-lips teased without trying. And her high cheekbones accentuated her near-perfect bone structure.

Not only was her face gorgeous, her body was to die for. Kara's long, smooth, toned, legs seemed to never stop; until they formed into her perfect, round, heart-shaped ass. Her waist was small and her stomach flat, but her breasts were huge. Two mammoth globes sat high on her chest and, despite their size, seemed to defy gravity. They strained anything she tried to cover them with to the ripping point, and even fully clothed she always felt a little naked.

Less than an hour after she resubmitted her application she got a call back for an interview; and, to her great surprise, she left the interview with the job.

Two years later her life had changed forever.

Now, Kara stood naked in front of her full-length bedroom mirror trying to decide what outfit to wear for her first day back.

Which outfit does Kara choose? Or do we go back and see her first year?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)