More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by csg46x csg46x

Art class.

Mrs. Jacobs

Art class was taught by Mrs. Jacobs, a pretty, married, slightly nerdy, woman in her mid-30s who loved her work.

She loves her work so much, in fact, that she regularly purchased coke from ‘the gang’ to help enhance her creativity. Little did she know, her dealer has changed. Damien felt that today might be a good day to let her know not be alarmed seeing him where she usually scores.

Damien worked through class, him and his art partner sculpting some plato’s Head, and asked spoke with Mrs. Jacobs briefly before the end of class requesting a few seconds of her time. She agreed readily, always happy to help her students.

After class was over, Damien made his way to her desk.

“Mrs. Jacobs, thanks for seeing me.”

“Of course Damien, what did you want to discuss? Your Plato is coming out nicely.” She winked.

“Thank you Mrs. Jacobs. I was actually just wanting to give you a quick word of warning. Your usual pick up spot on 10th and main is under new management. I will be the new manager in that area. I didn’t want you to be alarmed when you saw me there later.” Damien stood. “Thank you Mrs. Jacobs.”

Mrs. Jacobs has assumed a look of shock that only increased as Damien spoke. “Umm... I don’t know what you’re talking about Damien, but you have a good day.”

Damien grinned at her. “Of course Mrs. Jacobs, you too.”

The vice principal.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)