More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MarcusD MarcusD

Does Molly remain silent?

Mrs. Ingram inspects the goodies

Mrs. Ingram moved behind Molly's naked body. The girl stood, trembling, only a couple of feet in front of Mr. Ingram and even closer to the open window and the threatened plunge into the ocean.

"Now, be a good girl and be still," Mrs. Ingram pressed her lips up against Molly's ear. the woman's chin rested on the Irish girl's shoulder.

Molly gasped as her employer's wife reached around her body and cupped her breasts, breasts that no person had ever touched. Mrs. Ingram's fingers were long and hard and strong. The quickly found Molly's small, pink nipples. "Nice soft small teats," Mrs. Ingram squeezed and then twisted Molly's nipples. "We'll have such fun lashing and whipping these treasures, won't we dear?"

Mr. Ingram sat smiling in the easy chair. Still dressed in his formal evening wear, the man made Molly feel even more ashamed to be be seen naked. The girl noticed that her employer's hand rested in his lap and that he was rubbing softly.

Mrs. Ingram rubbed and caressed and teased Molly's breasts and nipples. Molly trembled as her nipples grew hard and tight. A strange, not unpleasant feeling welled up in her belly. Her knees began to weaken.

"Mmmm, she's a hot-blooded tramp, my dear" Mrs. Ingram licked Molly's ear causing her entire body to quiver. "Spread your legs a little, you tramp!"

Molly's mind was frozen with fear. She dared not disobey. She gave a little cry as the woman's hand slid down from her breast, across her naked ass, up between her legs, and came to rest on Molly's treasure while her other hand still held her nipple tight.

"Please, don't...." the girl whimpered.

Mrs. Ingram twisted Molly's nipple hard, crushing the tender bud of flesh between her strong fingers. "I warned you to be still and silent! Another sound and my husband will remove his belt and whip your tits until they bleed. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Molly's voice cracked as she sobbed a reply.

Without another word, Mrs. Ingram began rubbing the slit between the young girl's legs. With skill and obvious practice, the older woman plied the soft flesh, probing and sliding her fingers up and down the slit. In a short time, Mrs. Ingram found the sensitive bud at the top of the girl's pussy has risen. The woman toyed with the little standing guardian.

Molly's head was spinning. She was blushing and her knees were shaking. this woman was doing to her what Mama had warned her boys would try to do, what was to be preserved only for her husband.

Mrs. Ingram stopped toying with Molly's pussy. One long finger entered the girl's now-wet and slick slit. She probed. Molly started to protest, but the thought of being beaten bloody stopped her. Mrs. Ingram pushed her finger up into Molly's secret place.

"Ahhh! It's as we hoped! She fresh, my dear." Mrs. Ingram began sliding her finger up and down into Molly's pussy. "So, my dear, how shall we pluck this cherry?"

Will they deflower the young girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)