More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who steps out with you?

Mrs. Done

Ms. Done leave the car and walk down the sidewalk towards the beach house.

"How's my outfit look?" Ms. Done asks you while standing underneath the street light.

Ms. Done shows-off her outfit, which is a tight-fitting green bikini, twirling around for you to see from the front and the back.

"As amazing as always," you tell her.

"Great! Now let's get the party started!"

The two of you walk side-by-side down the sidewalk and up to the house. The house is a two-story, painted white and pink. Upon stepping inside, you see the ocean of house guests and get a better feel for the interior. The floors are wooden, there's a stairway that leads upstairs in the middle of the house, the living room is to the left, the kitchen is further to the right, and the backdoor leads to small strip of yard immediately next to a canal.

People immediately focus on you and your plus one, more on her than you though. Ms. Done smiles, knowing that she's garnering attention. The two of you crack open some beers and sit down on an open area of the couch to chat for a bit.

"Did someone seriously bring their mom?" a college girl's voice says.

You and Ms. Done look over at the girl.

"Mom?" Ms. Done asks.

"Yeah, you're definitely someone's mom," the girl said.

Ms. Done grew irritated, but was set on proving herself different from her new label.

"Even though I am, I'm not here with my son. I'm here with my husband," Ms. Done says.

"Nope. I refuse to believe that. If you are who you say you are, then do something someone's mom would never do!" the girl said.

Everyone turned to Ms. Done, waiting to see her next move. She glanced around the room then back at you, winking before standing up. Without hesitation, she removed her top, leaving her bare-breasts for all to see.

The house cheered for Ms. Done and the instigator was silent.

"Need more proof?" Ms. Done asked.

Ms. Done then shamelessly stripped out of her bottoms and tossed them on the floor, now leaving her completely naked in the living room.

The house cheered even louder.

"God damn, those are massive tits!" a man exclaimed.

"Tits? Her ass is more amazing!" another man said.

Ms. Done basked in her adornment as the men continued to debate her best qualities. It wasn't very long until even more excitement would happen.

Turning to your left, you see college girl giving a very obvious blowjob to a guy in the corner.

"Seeing that really turns me on. They don't care that they're in public, she just wants to suck cock and he just wants to get his cock sucked!" Ms. Done says to you.

Ms. Done stands in front of you.

"How do you want it: gentle or aggressive?"

Gentle or Aggressive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)