More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you see?

Mrs. Done

Mrs. Done: A 5'3'' milf in her early thirties, has watermelon tits, an ass the size of two medicine balls, black hair that went down to her shoulders, and a very thick Chinese accent. After also fucking her in the ass enough times, she becomes , but eager, to fuck you at anytime.

Upon entering, you immediately mind control the masseuse into telling Mrs. Done to hang tight then leave. The masseuse leaves the room, leaving you and an Asian MILF wrapped in a towel wearing a night mask. She sighs and her massive breasts cause the towel to unravel. Since this is a spa, she doesn't motion to wrap it back up. Her breasts lay perky like two basketballs and her pussy shaven and ready to be fucked. You get naked and start to jack off while Mrs. Done lies oblivious to what is happening. Her hand eventually finds its way to the remote on the massage table and raises herself to a sitting position. You furiously masturbate until you are ready to cum. Mrs. Done's face turns to surprise when you stand up on the table, yank her mask off, and blast onto her face. Rope after Rope of milky jizz shoots out onto Mrs. Done's face while she opens her mouth in shock and moves her head frantically; unknowingly taking your loads into her mouth. Cum flows out of her mouth while the rest paints her face and hair white. After giving Mrs. Done a new paint job, you squeeze the remaining drops out of your cock and watch Mrs. Done wipe the cum off of her.

"You! What are you doing here and why did you just give me a facial!?", Mrs. Done exclaimed while wiping her face.

"I saw you come in and figured I might do the same", you say back.

"Look, I'm here to relax today", she says back.

"Well how about you relax your mouth on my cock", you say while inching your dick closer to her mouth.

Mrs. Done stares at your dick for a few seconds.

"Dammit! You know how I can't pass up your cock!", Mrs. Done says before suddenly sucking your cock.

Mrs. Done grabs the base of your cock and works her head up and down. She sticks her tongue out to lap at your balls while sucking with the of an airplane toilet. You look down at her only to see her looking back with an intense look in her eyes that scream "yes! Let me suck your cock! Fuck my face!". Mrs. Done's throat feels nice when you press Mrs. Done's head all the way down to your skin. She grabs ahold of your legs and really goes to town on your cock. Meaty sucking noises accompany your cock disappearing and reappearing in her mouth. She let's your cock go with a "pop" when she goes all the way down and back up. Occasionally, she let's your cock throb, as if to cum, before smiling and going back to sucking. Even though her sucking is amazing, you find yourself ready to cum. You pull out of her mouth and look through a straw basket at the other side of the room. Inside of it, you find a collection of sext toys. You take medium sized dildo and make Mrs. Done deepthroat it while she also jacks you off. Mrs. Done works the dildo in her throat like she's churning butter while caressing your cock and balls. You take the dildo out of her mouth and shove it up her now that it has enough lubrication. Her asshole is definitely tight, but the dildo goes in with some . Mrs. Done moans softly while you move the dildo deep inside her. After stretching her out enough, you pull out the dildo and shove our cock in. Without thrusting, you immediately start to cum. Mrs. Done's tight butthole is soon filled with hot sperm. Her asshole tightens up as she arches her back, moans, and her pussy quivers. You pull out after a few pumps and spray the rest onto her back which mostly gets in her hair.

Next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)