More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

The Entrée?

Mrs. Done

Mrs. Done's car outside of a fancy restaurant and go inside to see if she is there. You walk in and see Mrs. Done wearing a tight green dress. The dress is so tight, it looks like a second layer of skin. You can make out a bra outline but not a panty outline. You mind control people in the restaurant to ignore you and Mrs. Done. Mrs. Done then bends over across the table to get some salt since no one is paying attention to her. Her magnificent ass sways side to side as her cheeks mash against each other. You take your pants off and pour olive oil on your cock then run over to Mrs. Done. Before she has a chance to react, you lift up her dress and immediately penetrate her ass. You hold her arms as you fuck her so hard the table shakes.

"Wha- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?", Mrs. Done exclaims. She then notices how no one in the restaurant notices and continues to go with the sudden fucking.

Wet slapping noises are heard as your cock glides in and out of Mrs. Done's tight butthole. She tightened up even more, probably from the excitement of being in public. You rip her dress off, leaving it in shreds. There now stood Mrs. Done in her white bra getting fucked in the ass over a table. She moaned and spasmed on your cock, too lost in pleasure to do anything else. After making sure your cock is hard enough, you pull out of Mrs. Done's ass.

You bring her to her knees and shove your cock down her throat. Her lips meet the skin above your dick constantly, saliva and precum leak out of her mouth like a broken faucet. You grab her hair into a pony tail and fuck her throat even harder. Mrs. Done looks up at you with a mixture of angry teary eyes and an expression that says "do it! drown me in sperm already!". Shoving your cock all the way down into her esophagus, you blow your load. Bubbling noises and come from Mrs. Done as her throat closes and sperm shoots out from her nose. Mrs. Done knows you aren't letting her off until you've emptied your balls, so she sucks as hard she can to swallow your sperm. After being done with cumming, you pull Mrs. Done off. She comes off coughing and blowing her nose; her makeup is already a mess.

Next course?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)