More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Mrs. Dawson's garden

Hey there my name is Amanda James and I am 19 years old artist. There was this woman in her 50's name Helen Dawson that was around the age of 55 years old that had the most beautiful body that any guy could stare and gawk at as she had a hour glass figure, big butt and some D cups on her chest that any man would not want to keep his eyes off of and touch, but most importantly her garden. If you think I'm talking about a actual garden that she has at her house, then you're mistaken, for the garden that I've mention is the one between her leg, the one that me and mostly guys love staring at. One day I was in the art class as I was doing a figurative study of a woman as it was me and older female students in the classroom with no man, or males in sight with a art teacher lady called Mrs. Howard. "Ok ladies now what we are going to be doing is figurative study as we are going to focus are attention on the female model," Then as Mrs. Howard had said that, Mrs. Dawson came out of the room. Before she had gotten on stage, she came up to me and greeted me, "hey Amanda how is it going?" as she gave me a hug and proceeded to the stage. "Now if you don't mind Helen," said the teacher, and then as the teacher said so, Helen Dawson then took off her robe and stood there striking a pose. Now striking the pose, I took in every detail of her nudity on stage especially the one that I love looking at the most, and that was the garden between her legs.

We all in the class began sculpting the clay, as all of us ladies in the class looked on at Helen naked on stage. The teacher Mrs. Howard looked around at all of the ladies sculptures, me included, as I am the only young female in the art class enjoying sculping Helen's naked body. While sculpting and older naked woman with a beautiful figure I spend most of the time staring at her hairy pussy aka the garden and a very hairy garden at that to. When looking at her pussy hairs as she posed naked, I was so tempted to reach my hand out and touch it as I would love to play up in her pubic hair, because that's was how beautiful her pussy hairs were. Looking at her garden of a pussy, I was loving ever moment of seeing her on that stage naked.

Mrs. Howard, as she came to me she looked at my sculpture in admiration saying, "Amanda dear, I love your sculpture, it's bold in it's perfection, keep it up young lady," as I replied saying, "Thank you Mrs. Howard, I just Love doing this." There the art class was, continuing as Mrs. Howard looked at the other sculpture that the other women were doing.

Did the art class continue, or did it end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)