More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Pick your wife

Mrs. Busty

Mrs. Busty sitting on the couch going through her phone. Getting closer to hear, you hear a familiar buzzing sound. Looking down at her, you see that her legs are spread apart and that a vibrator is stuck up her cunt while another is lodged in her ass. Aside from wearing nothing from the waist down, she is wearing a white sweater with green horizontal-stripes. "It's about time you woke up", she tells you. "Getting yourself warmed up?" you ask her, sitting on the couch next to her. "Eh, I'm more bored than anything else really", she says while watching the morning news.

The two of you watch for a bit until you remember why you went to find her in the first place.

"Hey, I was thinking about putting up some pictures on the wall", you tell her. "Oh, yeah?" she replies, not shifting her focus from the TV. "I want them to be of you wearing different outfits and getting fucked in the ass", you say to her. Mrs. Busty smiles and turns off the TV. "Alright, now you've got my attention", she says, getting closer to you. "You could put on different outfits and we could go to different places for pictures and the best shots could get put on the walls", you explain. "Just think about that, John. Whoever comes to this house for a visit will be greeted by wall of fuckin'! Your wife gettin' her mouth, cunt, and ass creamed in all lined up near the door!" she says to you.

"I'm fuckin' excited now! So, what's the first scene?"

First Scene

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)