More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

The Entrée?

Mrs. Busty

Mrs. Busty's car at a fancy restaurant and go inside. You see Mrs. Busty wearing an extremely tight almost lingerie looking red dress. She is not wearing panties or a bra, so her ass and breasts are as clear as day through her dress. The dress basically looks like a bath towel wrapped around her that could tear at any moment.

You mind control the entire restaurant into ignoring anything you do.

You pull your hard cock out and walk over to Mrs. Busty sitting down at the middle table in the restaurant; looking bored out of her mind. Mrs. Busty yawns and you take this opportunity to slam her face down onto your cock. She instinctively puts her hands on the table to gain balance as her eyes widen and she lets out muffled confused shrieks. She looks up and sees you smiling down on her. Mrs. Busty smiles on your cock and pulls herself off.

"You got me by surprise there. Are you seriously going to make me on your cock and drown me in cum in public?", Mrs. Busty asks while feeling up your wet cock.

"I don't see your husband anywhere. Are you here by yourself?", you ask her.

"Well, I wanted to go out to eat, but that prick just had to fishing", Mrs. Busty says while rolling her eyes.

"Well how about I give you some company instead?", you ask her.

Mrs. Busty smiles while biting her lip.

"Yes! Fuck me like a whore in front of all of these people! You know that I can only be satisfied with your dick!", Mrs. Busty exclaims.

You grab Mrs. Busty's dress and yank it down, causing her breasts to burst out like a jack-in-the-box. You lay her on her back on the table and pull off dress completely as well as her heels. Mrs. Busty now lays in front of you, fingering her holes.

"This is so fucking hot. I'm completely naked in public", Mrs. Busty coos.

You spread Mrs. Busty out completely and start to eat her out. You hold her legs back as your tongue enters and exits her pussy. Mrs. Busty moans as you swirl your tongue around inside of her. You switch to her asshole and start to tongue in and out with speed and .

"Enough tongue, you know I want cock", she tells you.

Not wasting time, you plunge your cock into he tight pussy and proceed to go to town on her. Mrs. Busty moans and rolls her eyes into the back of her head as her head fills with pleasure. The plates and glasses on the table shake and topple over as the entire table rocks back and forth. All of the other customers are completely oblivious to what is happening. You lean in to suck on Mrs. Busty's breasts until she smothers your face with them. You pound slowly, but hard, into her until you feel yourself reaching your limit. You feel Mrs. Busty tighten up and contract as the table gives out from the and both of you collapse onto the floor as you both cum. Mrs. Busty moans as your dick pulses like a heart inside of her pussy. You pull out watch your sperm slowly ooze out. Mrs. Busty lays on her back and catches her breath.

"That was the appetizer, now for the main course", Mrs. Busty sexually tells you.

The next course?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)