More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Where do you start?

Mrs. Busty

Mrs. Busty. You hear a knock at the door and go to open it. You open the door to see Mrs. Busty wearing a black see-thru nightgown with nothing else underneath or on.

"It took you long enough", you say with an annoyed tone.

"I was warming up my holes, just for tonight", Mrs. Busty says while licking her fingers.

Your parents were gone for the weekend and Mrs. Busty's husband was away on a business trip.

She walks inside and you sit down on your couch.

"You agreed to let me use you at anytime and anyway I wanted to. So let's get to it", you say while rubbing your dick through your pants.

"I know, I know. Let's not keep ourselves waiting", Mrs. Busty says while climbing on top of you to kiss you.

You start to make out for a bit before she gets on her knees and starts to undo your pants.

"You better give me something sweet to eat", Mrs. Busty says before she starts to suck your cock.

Your back tenses up as Mrs. Busty starts lick the tip of your dick; slowly engulfing it in her mouth and down to the mid of your shaft. She doesn't go any lower than halfway and looks at you with a teasing gleam in her eyes. You remember how much Mrs. Busty teased you last time and grab the side of her head and slam her head down on your dick. She lets out a gag as your cock forces its way into her throat. You hold her in place and pinch her nose closed while she is gagging and struggling to break free. Mrs. Busty hits and pushes against your thighs as she tries to gasp for air, but you push her back down. She tries to bite down on your cock but because she doesn't have much strength or air, her bite is more like a nibble. She gives you a glare as you smile and slowly let her off of your dick. Mrs. Busty holds her throat and gasps for air while occasionally glaring at you.

"Are you going to be nice today? Or am I going to have to punish you like last time?", you ask her.

"I was just teasing you, that's all!", Mrs. Busty worriedly laughs out.

Mrs. Busty regains her composure and gets back on her knees to suck your dick.

She takes you all the way down to her throat.

Her throat pulses and contracts as you hear Mrs. Busty moan and gulp. You look down at her and watch her leave a saliva and cum trail on your dick before it disappears back into her mouth. She sticks her tongue out and starts to lick the under side of your dick near where your balls are connected. You grab Mrs. Busty's head and start to skullfuck her. She lays hers hands on your legs and lets you have her way with her mouth. Mrs. Busty's mouth sounded like a vacuum being pulled off of skin as she sucked you back into her mouth every time you thrusted out. You thrust a few more times before you shove your cock into her throat and start to cum full blast. Mrs. Busty keeps in place and gulps down your sperm before pulling your dick out her mouth and then sucking what was left inside.

You stand up and look at her licking her lips and fingers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)