More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Choose Your Adventure

Mrs. Busty: (Untitled Venture)

[This chapter got submitted when the story got published. It is unfinished.]


Mrs. Busty sits in the passenger seat of the car. Her attire for the day is a black bikini bottom and a white-shirt that says "MILF WIFE" on the chest with "CREAMPIES ONLY" on the back. You can start to see the town and the hotel you're staying at on the horizon. Getting closer to it, you can even see the beach to the right. After a few more lights, you arrive at the Beachside Beach-Hotel. Not needing valet parking, you find yourself a parking spot and start to unload the luggage.

The trunk of your SUV pops open and you take out two suitcases. The passenger side of the vehicle opens and shuts, looking up, you see Mrs. Busty standing next to you. "You ready for this FUCKIN' spring break?" she says to you with a smile on her face. "Oh, you know it!" you tell her back. "Check it out", your wife says to you while turning around. Mrs. Busty takes the bikini-bottom string between her thumb and pointer finger and pulls it down to the bottom of her thighs. With it down, you can see a glass-buttplug snug between her cheeks. Concluding the brief flash, she pulls her bottoms back up; you can now faintly see the outline of the plug underneath it.

Each of you take a case and wheel it to the lobby of the hotel. Mrs. Busty is immediately greeted with stares from all over. Murmurs are heard around you, most being about the words on your wife's shirt. Although, it seems that no one noticed her buttplug.

"Hi, we're here for check-in", you say to the clerk. The clerk acknowledges you and goes for the key. "Enjoy your stay in the penthouse", he says before you walkaway. "Nice job getting us the penthouse suite", Mrs. Busty says to you. "It wasn't that hard since I just mind-controlled whoever was on the phone to drop the booking for this week and put us in instead", you tell her. With a push of the button, the elevator dings and opens to an empty carriage. The two of you enter the elevator and take it to the top floor.

"Hey, give me the key and meet me at the room", Mrs. Busty says to you before the elevator opens at the top. You take Mrs. Busty's suitcase and watch her quickly leave out of your sight. You sit on the couch near the elevators for a minute or two before making your way down the hall. You find the penthouse and the end of the hall that has mirrors for walls. The sunny beach can be seen clearly on the right while the just as cheerful town can be seen on the left.

Coming to a stop at the door to the penthouse, you admire the door briefly, since it's gothic looking and stands out from the other doors in the hotel. You remember that your wife has the key and knock on the door. "Come in", you hear Mrs. Busty yell from inside. Wondering how you could possibly leave a hotel door unlocked, you reach for the handle and see that the door is slightly open. You welcome yourself in and take the suitcases to the living room-esque area directly past the door.

"AW, YEAH! FUCK MY ASS HARDER, John!" you hear Mrs. Busty cry out from the left side of the penthouse. Obviously wanting to see what she's doing, you go to the left and see a closed door. Upon opening it, you see Mrs. Busty on the bed with her ass up in the air and thrusting a thick, long Evil Orc brand dildo in and out of her ass. "CUM IN MY FUCKING ASS, John!" Mrs. Busty yells. As soon as the door closes, you notice that there are professional-grade video cameras set up in the room.

Mrs. Busty fiddles with a remote and shifts to lying on her back. "You surprised?" she asks you. "Yeah, what is all this?" you ask her back. Mrs. Busty pulls the dildo out and sits up-right. "I wanted to make this honeymoon special, so I'm gonna record are fuckin' and make a lil' keepsake for us", she says. Mrs. Busty clicks on the small remote from earlier; you see the video camera in front of the bed resume recording. With her silent instruction, you take the camera off the tripod and start recording her up close.

"Hi, there, baby. I promised that your wedding gift was gonna be fuckin' amazin'. grabs shirt and spreads it out so that MILF-WIFE can be seen clearly Check out my shirt, I had it made just for you. Mrs. Busty gets closer to the camera I didn't let you jack-off or fuck me for an entire month because I want allllll of that stored up cum in your balls to shoot down my tight-throat this week. Mrs. Busty pull her legs back to where her ankles are at her head Look at my gaping ass. Mrs. Busty puts two fingers from each hand inside it and stretches it open more Just imagine load after load filling this up. Mrs. Busty puts her mouth in front of the camera and opens her mouth as wide as she then closes it Just wanted to give ya a close-up of the sperm-sucking mouth that yer cock is gonna run dry from."

Mrs. Busty turns off the camera and gets off the bed. "And remember what I said about those portraits, I want my face coated in jizz and all of my holes gapin' and overflowin' too!" she tells you. "And you're gonna sign them and hang 'em up in the living room, right?" you ask her. "I'll give each my personal touch and hang 'em to where you can see them from the window in the living room!" she says.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)