More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Where do you start?

Mrs. Anal

You hear a sudden knock on the door.

Opening it, you see Mrs. Anal wearing a tight fitting grey t-shirt and nothing else on. As she walks in, you notice a glass butt-plug wedged between her cheeks.

"Don't mind the plug, I'm just getting my asshole nice and ready for you" Mrs. Anal tells you.

Mrs. Anal makes her way to the couch and takes the plug out, tossing it off to the side.

"John, take your cock out and just jump right in" Mrs. Anal tells you while staring at your seductively.

With your clothes off and your cock hard, you walk over to Mrs. Anal's already lubricated asshole and plunge in. Her head juts back and she bites her lip; Mrs. Anal had been looking forward to this all month. You grab her hips and slam her ass into you while you thrust; the sound of your smacking skin echoes throughout the living room.

Mrs. Anal grits her teeth as she stares at you over her shoulder. She has an intense look on her face as she tells you:

"Yeah, get all up in that ass!"

Her ass jiggles as your onslaught of spanks assaults her cheeks; Mrs. Anal moans on each one.

"Oh, fuck! Go in all the way and stay still for a minute!" she pants out.

You just so and watch Mrs. Anal's eyes roll as her lower body shakes. After some time, Mrs. Anal goes back to normal and tells you to resume.

"I just fucking came all over your couch from getting fucked in the ass..." she says while still catching her breath.

Knowing the fact that Mrs. Anal is such a true anal-slut that she even cums from it turns you on even more.

You grab her hands and hold them behind her back as you speed up your thrusts.

"I'm packing that ass full of jizz and if you let any leak out then I'm gonna message your husband you leaking ass!" you tell her before slamming into her ass and stuff her asshole full of cock and cum.

Mrs. Anal grips the back of the couch and bites down on a cushion as your cock pulses inside of her cum-dump ass. So much comes out that you don't think it would ever end. "Oh, fuck" Mrs. Anal lets out.

With a few squeezes of your cock, the leftovers are squeezes out and join the rest. After pulling out, Mrs. Anal adjusts her position onto her knees with her face resting on the back of the couch and spreads her cheeks and shows you her ass. Even though it's had a good fucking, it retains its tightness and slightly pulsates. Slowly, a small amount of cum dribbles out before more and more follow. Soon, a running faucet's worth of semen flows out of Mrs. Anal's ass and down onto her pussy.

Mrs. Anal lets her cheeks clap back together before getting up.

She leans down to see the aftermath of the hers and yours anal session, which is her and your juices mixed and splattered against the couch cushions. After being satisfied with her work, she strips out of her shirt and chucks it to the side as she did with her plug.

"Inside or outside: pick where we're going to fuck for the rest of the night" she tells you, casually picking up her left breast to suck on the nipple.

Inside or Outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)