More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who steps out with you?

Mrs. Anal and Mrs. Busty

Mrs. Anal and Mrs. Busty step out.

"Man, I've been lookin' forward to this day all month!" Mrs. Busty says.

"Me too. Now we can get check "fucking in public at a house party" off the list," Mrs. Anal says.

"Hey, how do our outfits look?" Mrs. Busty asks you.

Mrs. Anal and Mrs. Busty stand under the street light. Mrs. Busty is wearing a tight-fitting green bikini, and Mrs. Anal is wearing a tight-fitting green bikini.

"They look great!" you tell them.

All of you walk down the sidewalk and to the beach house. The house is a two-story, painted white and pink. Upon stepping inside, you see the ocean of house guests and get a better feel for the interior. The floors are wooden, there's a stairway that leads upstairs in the middle of the house, the living room is to the left, the kitchen is further to the right, and the backdoor leads to small strip of yard immediately next to a canal.

People immediately focus on you and your plus ones, more on them than you though. They smile, knowing that they are garnering attention. The three of you crack open some beers and sit down on an open area of the couch to chat for a bit.

After a while, the atmosphere of the party starts to change. People are starting to make-out and get frisky.

"Take you back, huh?" Mrs. Busty says to Mrs. Anal.

"It sure does. Seeing them really makes me want to relive those glory days," Mrs. Anal says back.

The two exchange looks before undressing right on the couch (if they are even wearing clothes). The two lean-in close to you.

"Hey, you want to have some fun too?" Mrs. Anal asks you.

You stay quiet, already knowing the answer.

"I'll take that as a yes. So, what should we do first?" Mrs. Busty asks.

What do

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)