More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Mr.Z’s POV

The work day goes by slowly and finally it’s time to go home and get ready for my date with Anna. I want to take her somewhere nice so I put on a nice grey suit with a white shirt and grey tie.

I pick Anna up at her house, she’s so sexy I can hardly contain myself. We walk to the car and head to dinner.

As we sit down to eat we get to know each other.

“So Mr.Z tell me about your family.”

“Well I have 2 brothers, neither of them live around here. My mom passed away when I was in my early 20’s and my father passed away 2 years ago.”

“Oh my I’m so sorry about your losses.”

“It’s okay I’ve been able to distract myself.”

“May I ask how old you are?”

“As old as you want me to be.”

I hold Anna’s hands in mine and stare intently into her beautiful hazel eyes. My mind starts to wander off thinking about all the dirty, nasty things I want to do to her.

Anna looks down at her phone and noticed it’s getting late.

“Well we should probably get going.” She says while yawning.

I drive her home and walk her to her door. She turns to me to say goodbye but instead I kiss her.

While kissing her I push her up to the wall and place my hand on her neck and my other hand grazing her thigh. I run my hand up and down her leg each time getting closer to her vagina. Anna starts to moan slightly but right as soon as I reach her underwear I stop kissing her. I go to kiss her neck and whisper in her ear.

“Not yet.”

Then I turn to walk back to my car leaving her there wanting more. I smile to myself as I get into my car knowing that the more I do that the more she will want me. After awhile she will want me so bad she will do anything I ask of her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)