More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by prats prats

What's next?

Mr Sanon committed suicide and Suleiman got crazy as Kriti got nude

Mr Sanon got up and started to leave Harris 's mansion.

Unaware of the conditions kept by Harris in front of her father Kriti started to strip herself nude in front of Suleiman who has kept on all the lights of the room to get the proper view of her nude body. This was Kriti 's first time she was doing something like this in front of a man. She knew she will have to act bold to hide her shyness. But as she was doing this her cheeks were turning red in shame. Suleiman was starting and getting turned on by her actions and expressions. He was an experienced man and Kriti 's body language made him understand that she is a virgin. As soon as he realised it the wild animal within him started jumping and he stripped himself nude nearly tearing his clothes apart. Kriti got frightened at this. He stood naked in front of Kriti showing his 15 inches long manhood in front of her eyes. He rubbed his teeth in lust while gazing at Kriti 's face and her body. He rushed towards her grabbed her face wildly indulging in a French kiss with Kriti. Kriti was unable to separate herself from the action. He raised one of Kriti 's legs from his hand holding her head from behind to continue the lip lock. He pinned her against the wall. Kriti wanted him to take her to the bed. But before she could ask him to do so Suleiman pushed himself against Kriti and Kriti gave a tight pinch on his back. At this Suleiman broke the kiss and shouted "what was that for!!!".

Kriti: please take me to the bed i will be able to get your thing properly inside me there. Its too big.

Suleiman lifted Kriti 's another leg and she moved it around him surrounding his waist. He then started moving towards the bed. Kriti was mesmerising by his strength. He laid down on the bed putting himself over Kriti in the same position. He clasped Kriti 's right palm with his left and with one tight strong stroke he broke inside Kriti 's raw cunt giving shivers to her whole body and she screamed in agony as he started getting inside her hymen breaking it part by part. Her loud screaming made Harris laugh who was sitting outside in his hall's sofa. "Suleiman is a lucky man. He has got a fresh fruit to take care of his health " Harris said looking towards one of his gunman. The gunman just moved his head slightly in agreement.

Suleiman started forcing his whole dick inside Kriti 's cunt. "Go slow. I am unable to take the whole thing right now. Please don't it." Kriti exclaimed. But Suleiman was not in a mood to listen to her. He said "u will have to get used to my big thing and the quicker you get used to it will be easier for both of us to enjoy the fucking ". Kriti started shouting "AAAAAAA......AA...AAAA..AAAA" and Suleiman went on inserting more and more rubbing his teeth in lust and ecstasy giving a cruel look at Kriti 's face who was about to start crying in pain. He wanted to make her cry to get the mega turn on. Soon she started crying and her cheeks turned more red. At this Suleiman was unable to control the wild animal within him and started pounding her cunt very heavily with his long rod inserting it violently inside Kriti 's pussy. Suleiman started licking her mouth and lip locked her. The cruel action went on for around 20 minutes when finally Kriti was not in a condition to protest anymore. She has never thought that she will have to give her virginity to such a terrible pervert one day. Now Suleiman was able to reach upto her womb with his dick. Still she was very tight for him. But Suleiman was enjoying it. He took it as a challenge to habituate Kriti 's pussy according to his BBC. He knew it will take time but he was not the man who would give up. He will have to fuck Kriti more and more to make her vagina achieve the size of his cock. Kriti 's eyes were closed and her face was expressing the pain. Suleiman gave a big smile looking at her face. Kriti opened her eyes slightly to see Suleiman 's perverted smile of pleasure exposing his denture that was very close to her face. She closed her eyes back. Suleiman started giving kisses to her face and started licking it. His tongue and saliva were very bad to smell but Kriti didn't opposed. She had already given up. Suleiman was the king now and Kriti was his . Suleiman licked her face all over again and again. Her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her eyelids and her forehead were fully drenched by his saliva while the pounding continued simultaneously. " Suleiman please stop licking me. Your mouth stinks " said Kriti in a very week voice. But Suleiman said " you must get used to because I am not going to brush or bathe and neither are you from now on " and continued to lick her nose tip with his tongue. Kriti was taken aback by his words. Kriti asked "y?". Suleiman replied " because I want to share the bad smell of my body and mouth with you throughout " and covered her nose with his mouth licking her nostrils. Kriti had no option other than agreeing to his demands in confusion. She was feeling horrible with Suleiman but she had to allow him to lick her nostrils. She has read stories about Nigerian harems where Niger sheikhs keep on breeding white females brought there from various parts of world. In Nigeria it's called a war against racism where a white skinned female beauty submits herself in the hands of that Niger sheikh in his personal harem and is compelled to become his sex so that he can breed her for months. He only comes out of the room after her belly gets swollen by his baby and he is unable to fuck anymore in that condition. After giving birth to his baby the sheikh takes her to the most renowned sex market of Nigeria and auctions her there tying her hands and legs in the position her wants while the whole market of black buyers keeps on gazing and staring at her full nude and slim body. Kriti was getting goosebumps by such thoughts. She was also doubting Suleiman would do the same thing with her after getting everything he wants from her & her body.

Kriti was ok with the thought of Suleiman taking her to his harem and making her his mistress but she didn't want him to sell her in the black market of Nigeria. Kriti 's fate was in Suleiman 's hands which were pressing her ass-cheeks opening her poophole as wide as he can.

Kriti was getting a signal of assfuck by his actions after the first shot is over. But Kriti could not do anything. She knew she will have to allow him to check out her anus with his cock.

On the other hand mr Sanon reached the nearby railway tracks waiting for a train to arrive so that he can give his life by getting under it. After waiting there for around 90 minutes Mr.sanon heard a sound. As he looked he could see his arriving in full speed. The train 's speed was matching with the speed by which Suleiman was fucking Kriti right now because he was about to cum and release his first load inside her. Mr. Sanon threw himself in front of the engine. His body got cut into two halves. Both father and daughter screamed together. Father screamed with the pain of and daughter screamed as Suleiman unloaded his sperms inside her vagina making her as much ecstatic as he could during the climax.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)