More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BimboBarbie BimboBarbie

What's next?

Mr. Price

"He's relatively new being so young for a management position but Mr. Price has a great reputation among all the secretaries, though that might just because he's SUPER good looking hehe." She giggles with a wink that disarms you a little as you were hoping for more information then just he's hot...

"Ah right well hopefully he's lenient on me for my first few days haha." You reply, closing your bag and getting ready to head to the elevator.

"Oh I'm sure you're gonna love working under him Babe, remember floor nine and wait for Melissa, have a great first day sweetie!" She says with a pleasant wave, taking a phone call and holding it between her shoulder and head while typing.

"Thanks!" You call back before hurrying off to the elevator, cheeks blushing a little from her cutesy little pet names. Pressing the button you don't have to wait very long before the doors slide open and a few people rush out before you walk in alone, pressing the number 9 before turning around to the large mirror on the wall.

Taking the moment to do a quick check of your appearance you make sure your long hair is all still held back in the tight ponytail before looking over your rather cheap looking suit. Your clean shaven face looks back at you with pale, smooth skin while your suit legs are bunched up a little thanks to your rather short height of 5'5. Thankfully the belt held the pants up around your slim waist. Overall a little sloppy but it was your best attempt at businessman like, though your rather androgynous features and body shape did little to make you look like the boss man.

Sighing you turn around and head out the door once they open, looking around for this Melissa person before suddenly you're violently attacked by a red head of similar height and build to you. Hugging her arms around you and giggling.

"You must be Kevin ? Welcome! I'm so excited to have a new member on our little team!" She says loudly, finally letting out of her tight grip but still holding you at arms length smiling brightly.

More then a little shocked at her greeting you blush and stumble over your words, "Y... Yeah that's me haha. Thanks for the umm warm welcome." You give a faint smile as she just giggles and winks.

"Oh right, probably not expecting a hug hehe, well you're get used to it! I'm very handsy." She says as if it's the most normal thing in the world to hug strangers in a workplace. Before you can say anything in response however she hooks your arm in hers and starts walking. "So I'm Melissa, another secretary to one of Mr. Price's colleagues. Our desks are only a few feet apart so I'm sure we'll be able to gossip all day hehe!"

"Oh right? Sounds...fun." You lie a little, not exactly infused about joining in on all the secretaries gossiping.

She continues to show you around, showing you the restrooms, break room, the managers offices before finally the largest room in the middle with three desks spread out in front of each office.

"And here is your desk!" She announces pointing to the small wooden desk in front of a door marked "Mr. Price". Looking down at you desk it's pretty ordinary with a standard desk chair and modern computer and screen. The only surprise is a small desk plaque that reads, "Mr. Price's Secretary, Sissy."

"Sissy?" You ask, more then a little embarassed.

"Oh right hehe yeah Sissy was the name of the last secretary that worked here, they must not have changed it yet hehe suits you though in a way..." She says with a infectious smile and giggle though you feel like you should question what she means.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)