More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suene Suene

What's next?

Moving on to College

It was off to college with Alexander, as he and his best friend Fred first arrived on the campus together, ready to start their new lives at the brand-new university. During their ride up to the university, Alexander noticed his dear friend was rather quiet. Fred was a kind and somewhat jockey young man. He had been friends with Alexander ever since their sophomore year of high school where Fred sucker punched one of the bullies that called Alexander a faggot on the daily. Fred had always been open about how humorous he found Alexander to be in all of his quirky, unusual ways. This difference is what kept them close as friends, because Alexander knew that though Fred teased playfully, he actually cared about Alexander and didn’t want to see him bullied or treated poorly for his life choices. This did, however, make Fred difficult to read on his emotions, since Fred always felt he had to be the one to ‘man-up’ when things got tough. Alexander could tell that, on such an important day as this one, that Fred had a lot on his mind to be so quiet and distant.

As the two moved everything they brought from Fred’s car to their dorm room, Alexander decided to ask Fred what was wrong. “Nothing,” replied Fred. “Nothing’s wrong.”

“You’ve been quiet this whole trip, and you’re never quiet,” said Alexander. “Come on, you can tell me. Is it your girlfriend again?”

“What? No…” said Fred, not sounding sure enough of himself to convince Alexander. Fred looked at his friend and sighed. “I don’t need the emotional pep-talk, Alexa. I’m fine.”

Alexander blinked and looked at Fred. She didn’t really hate it when he called her Alexa, but he only ever did this to tease him normally. The fact he was doing it now meant he was hiding something. “Don’t you ‘Alexa’ me, Fred!” scolded Alexander, rather cutely, as he couldn’t be even the least intimidating. “It is about that crazy woman, isn’t it!?”

“No, its nothing really, I-” Fred is interrupted by his phone ringing as they made it back to his car for their last round of things to take into the room. He looked at it and saw Allison’s name on the call. He shook his head and eyed Alexander as he turned to answer. Alexander quickly reached out and pressed speaker phone to hear what she had to say. “Ah! Uh, hello? Allison?”

“Weren’t you supposed to call me when you got to the school, Fred?” demanded Allison immediately over the phone. “You know how easily I get worried about you and you’ve been ignoring me all day.”

“I uh, I didn’t want to talk and drive,” said Fred as he looked at Alexander wrinkle his nose at his disgust in the way Allison talked to him.

“Didn’t want to talk and drive? Please,” Allison mocked Fred’s voice over the phone. “Well guess what Fred? Andre has been taking real good care of me since you left. You know I wasn’t sure you were going to work out as a cuck so I decided to go ahead and do what I felt I needed to do.”

“You… wait… what?” was Fred’s only response. “You did something with Andre?”

An audibly heavy sigh is heard on the other line. “See this is why we don’t work, you and I, you’re too fucking stupid,” Allison said. “I’m gonna send you some pictures to help you get it through your head. Just know that I am happy to finally know what a real cock feels like! Let me know when you get them. Bye.”

She hangs up and almost immediately Fred gets several photos sent to him of Allison getting fucked from behind and on the kitchen sink by Andre. He gagged as he started to up and get teary eyed. Alexander knew that in a moment like this, Fred was . Sure, Allison was a complete bitch to him all the time, but Fred was head over heels for her for god knows what reason. Fred burst into tears right there in the parking lot, causing quite a large scene. Alexander had to think fast as he grabbed Fred by the arm and pulled him into the dormitory. They ran through the lobby as Fred was in complete breakdown mode, unable to really control his emotions. Alexander managed to get him to their room so he could cry in private.

“I can’t believe she would do this to me man, I just can’t!” cried Fred as he shook his head in distress. “Oh man I don’t even know what to do!”

“It’s alright Fred...” said Alexander. “I know exactly what to do!”

He didn’t know exactly what to do. All he knew was he had to be there for his friend Fred, because Fred was there for him when he needed Fred the most. Alexander’s blood was boiling over what Allison had done to Fred. She was using him all along and Alexander could see it. Fred was in love and let that love blind him to how badly he was treated. Fred was essentially being pulled along and abused by Allison as some sort of prolonged dominating sex game. That was how she got her kicks. It had nothing to do with any real emotions for Fred. Alexander let Fred weep in peace as he immediately got to unpacking a few particular items from his bag.

Alexander loved to bake and do special things for his friends. He had prepared all he needed for a banana bread recipe that was Fred’s favorite. He prepared it right there in the dorm as the facility provided a small kitchen and oven for him to work with. He pulled out the chilled specialty beers Fred had packed for them to drink in celebration of getting into college together, as well as the hot and delicious treat, and returned them to Fred in their shared bedroom down the hall. This was enough to stop Fred from sobbing as the kind gesture immediately brightened his day upon seeing the gift.

“Damn Alexa, you think of everything,” he said with a laugh and sigh.

“Sometimes I do.” said Alexander with a smirk. “But come on really man stop calling me that!” Alexander pouted but Fred merely smiled at his complaints.

Fred popped the cap off the beer and held it up. “Cheers to us then, huh?” he said with a slight smile across his face.

The two of them drank and ate the food while talking and Alexander really putting forth the effort to make Fred feel better about himself again. Neither of them had ever really drank much before and it was clear Fred over indulged in part due to his grieving.

“Take it easy there Fred. I really don't wanna have to stand over toliet over when you hurl all that back up!” said Alexander with a chuckle. He sighed and smiled at Fred as he too was feeling a little tipsy. He sat on his bed as he watched his friend finish his third bottle. “But seriously I don’t want you to resort to drinking to sort through your pain.”

“I’m over it, really,” said Fred with a sigh. “I mean, I never really told you any of this because I know it’s not your thing, but this isn’t the first time Allison has done something like this.” He sighed and breathed out as Alexander looked at him curiously, wondering what it was he was on about. “I mean, its part of Allison’s thing. I love her, and I think she loves me, but I just get overwhelmed with what she wants me to do with her as far as her kinks are concerned. She is really into cucking, and she told me to expect something like this when I went away. I just didn’t think I’d have such a strong emotional reaction to it.”

“So your are angry with your relationship but its not because of how she treats you?” asked Alexander. “I was under the impression she was a total B."

“No, only when she’s in the mood,” clarified Fred as he sipped on his drink. “I just don’t really care for being submissive all the time, you know? Its not really my thing. I just do it for her. I think she finally got me good this time though.” He nodded very matter-of-factly before leaning in and smirking at Alexander with a very intense stare of admiration, or perhaps desire. “I mean, we have an open relationship. Maybe I just, you know, need to find someone who’s okay with what I like for a change. What do you think, Alexa?”

“Fred...I like you but we've been over this a thousand times! Please don’t call me Alexa right no-MRrrpH!” Alexander couldn’t finish his sentence before Fred had drunkenly made his way to him and planted a hot and heavy kiss right on Alexander’s lips. Alexander gasped.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)