More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rob goodfellow rob goodfellow

Peek in. What do you see?

Moving furniture

The door slowly creaks open. Not realizing anyone is there right away, she continues to vainly move her vanity. Roxy is seemingly caught in a never-ending state of moving in, always rearranging her room. The mirror bangs against the wall as she drags it across the room. You give an intentional cough to let her know you're there. Spinning, she gasps, but becomes instantly relieved when she sees who it is.

"Oh, holy hell! Don't sneak up on a girl like that. Not unless you wanna get pepper-sprayed." She says with a little laugh.

"Sorry," you apologize, "I heard a noise. Didn't know if you needed help or..."

"Or if I was getting laid?"

"N-n-no! I mean, it's your apartment too. I just--I just...well, you know. Wanted to make sure you were safe," you utter clumsily.

"Uh-huh? That so? Sure you didn't want to catch a free show?" Roxanne folds her arms behind her back and sways innocently.

"What? Of course not." you say, only half believing yourself. "I'm not so desparate that I need to watch you and some guy going at it just to get off."

"Whoa! Calm down, " Roxanne chuckles. "First of all, I'm just messing with you. And secondly, whoever said anything about a guy fucking me?"

You try to come up with some nonchalant response, but your mouth doesn't seem to want to help you. The thought had occurred to you once or twice when it was late and you were well drunk. On those nights, you couldn't figure if more than one woman's voice was ringing out from Roxy's room, or if you were imagining things in your state.

Roxanne steps forward, flashing a devious grin at you before locking her arms behind your neck.

"Wow...so tell me, roommie, do you like the thought of another woman coming up here? With me?"

The warmth of her breath gives a light tickle to your ear as she whipsers, "Does it get you hard thinking about all the wonderful things we would do to each other?"

How do you answer her question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)