More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lilguy lilguy

Does Wendy ask him to meet her later, or go onto her next customer and wait to see if he comes back?

Move on to the next guy

She decided to wait and move on to another customer. The next customer was a total tit freak. He name was Jason. He had a huge hard on sticking through his pants like a flag Pole

She licked her lips and stuck out her tongue pretending to lick his cock. "I want it all over my tits. Want you to shoot your load," she said "Can I see it baby"

He took it out, and his cock was huge. She could see the veins running the length of it. She imagined sucking on that huge cock and how big of a load it would blow.

She could see he was kind of nervous she teased him for a while. She took her tits and started massaging them together. She spit on her nipples and gave it a wet suck while she furiously rubbed her clit. He tits were big and juicy she massaged them together with both hands now. Every now and then she moved down to her clit. She sucked a bit on her big fat nipples licking them to full erection.

"You want these tits, you want to fuck them? You want to squirt it all over my big tits" She said grinding her hips? She was getting excited and dripped with sweat. Her pussy was dripping a puddle. She held her tits up to him

"You like them baby, do you want me to smother you with them till you burst" She said?

"Yes, they are a perfect set of tits," He said jerking his erection. She could see a long string of pre cum drip out of his cock

"Mmmmm jerk it faster, watching you jerk off gets me wet," She said

He started jerking it faster

"Mmmmm yes, like that the faster you whack of the wetter I get. Mmmmmm my nipples so sensitive; Yes faster like that mmmmm shoot that load"

He came like an explosion. A huge amount Jizz shot everywhere. Wendy came also, squirting all over herself, her cunt spewing girl jizz as she climaxed. She was tempted to knock on the window and get the guy suck her long, engorged nipples, but she decided to wait.

Who cums next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)