More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Britishguy1993 Britishguy1993

So who is first?

Mousie

Hannah, Mousie, Whore; All names synonymous with the popular Twitch streamer famed for her riské outfits and foul mouth, a content creator with 4 years of videos, streams and experience behind her, with a year with the yogscast at the head of those, her career booming as her subs tripled, profits quadrupled and her fans ever more obsessive.

Her persona more and more confident by the day as people threw money at her the more skin she showed in her facecam, a Patreon in its infancy yet with enough Patreons to support her financially for the rest of her life, hungrily clawing for their next fix of her lewd shoots; lingerie, fetish and cosplay a plenty with the hints of her body just in the next shot then the next as fans wade through them hoping for more.

Her Twitch now more of a rolling advertisement for her Patreon as she hosted streams minutes after the shoots in her teasing wear, while maintaining a schedule of daily evening streams, just dance every other day as she jumped jiggled her way into more money from her rabid fans with more down to earth chats on others as she answered questions of her past experiences in the industry, both sexual and otherwise.

A new fan favourite stream of hers was the Reddit nights where she would browse random Reddit so see what content/memes they would find. The first 45 mins where the usual she would post a sexy pic then she would make sure nothing was showing and then go live. She started off slow on the Yogscast subreddit. And started to click on /r/random. After one to many clicks Mousie's eyes glazed over and a video started to play. For her viewers the screen went black..

Imgur

The screen started to swirl and text appears "Hello Mousie" she nodded as she was entranced by the screen. "you have made a good start down the sexual path but I think you need a helping hand to fully reveal your slutty nature" "yes master" she says with a grin appearing. "follow my instructions and you will never have to work again and your true nature will be revealed. Let's see that pussy shall we" "Yes master" she pulls down the zip on her panties. She instantly started to touch herself. "you will now post nude selfies every time you stream." She then undoes the bra zip. "you streams and YouTube will now be NSFW and will be all sexual content of dome nature. Your pussy will need to be satisfies at least twice a day which I know is no problem for you" "your craving it now Mousie go get dirty with your stream... The music and moans still play as she puts her legs on the desk and rubs her pussy directly at the camera. The viewers streams return to find Mousie spread for them with dirty look on her face as she rubs her wet pussy....

What does the command her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)