More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

¿Who or what are you?

Motohama

Motohama is one of the members of the trio of perverts, he possesses a strange unique ability in his glasses that allows him to take the measurements and give a score just watching a girl. In addition to being another unconditional fan of the Momo erotic series, apart from that, he has better academic results than his two companions.

Motohama, like his friends in the perverted trio, is obsessed with tits and always dreams of being able to touch ones with his hands.

Nevertheless.

The ones I most longed to play were those of the beautiful Rías Gremory, the president of the Occult Club or those of the beautiful Akeno Himejima the vice president of the occult, the tits of both girls were very expensive, although the vice president of the Student Council does not escape either, Tsubaki Shinrra, she had a good pair of tits almost at the level of Rias, it was a beauty also without a doubt. And finally, the beautiful Yuma, the girlfriend of one of her friends, had met her a few days ago because her friend Issei introduced them to her, which she obviously felt envious and a bit of resentment, however.

She had a good body that every man would also want to touch without any doubt.

But only one girl had all her attention.

That it was nobody but ...

¿Who are you interested in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)