More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who comes into my room five minutes later ?

Mother

I heard someone knock on my bedroom door before opening it, My Mother slowly walked into my bedroom, she was wearing a short mini skirt and a tight tank top.

Although mom was now in her early 40's she still had a very supple shapely built body, very little fat anywhere, except where she wanted it, by doing exercises she had been able to keep any fat she had in her butt and tits, now that I was in my prime and I beat off multiple times a day and just looking at mom made my dick jump.

I asked mom if she had found any new clothes while out shopping and she almost squeeled with excitement " I had found some really cute clothes but some of them I cant show you, they are .. just ... too risky " as she giggled, smiling broadly at her I asked her if she wanted to go swimming together .. " no thank you honey, you go ahead I have other things to do".

I then quickly changed the subject and asked her " well mom, how does a foot or leg massage ?'

"Oh now your talking, lets say you meet me in my bedroom in twenty minutes? Sound good ?"

" YOU bet mom, I will be there !" ... " Ok sweetie, and I will be ready"

How will mom be dressed when you get there ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)