More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Admire31 Admire31

Who is at the door? (Mother, Jenna, Friend from College)

Mother

Your mother stood at the open door staring at you on the bed with your hand on your dick. You couldn't do anything but just sit there red faced with your mouth open, with your penis shriveling up into your mother's panties.

"Well I never thought I would catch you, although I have been suspecting it for some time,” said your mother in those kind mother words. "You do know that panties don't just go missing and wind up in the laundry with semen stains?"

"Yes...ummm...I suppose," you stammered barely breathing still.

"Don't be embarrassed I'm sure it feels good for you,” replied your mother. "Why exactly do you wear my lingerie anyway?"

You stumble over your words but manage to reply. "I just like the way your clothes feel"

"Interesting, and I must admit you don't look half bad in that. I just hope you didn't put a run in the stockings, I just bought those yesterday," said your mother. You stand up and do a twirl to show that you haven't damaged her undergarments. "Oh wow you are kind of sexy in that. I wonder if we...."

What does your mother suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)